Any real men in this generation

I think the OP's points could all be summed up in one short quote.

"Things just haven't been the same since we stopped drinking from the skulls of our enemies"

Benjamin Franklin (probably)

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

It seems now this new generation of "men " who are not really men are trying to make Thailand /Asia Wokey left , new age man sexual? 

But before I get onto that ,let me elaborate on my comments above about how there is no real men in the current generation 

As a staunch Gym goer I go everyday

I actually had a youngish guy never seen him before in the gym tribal tattoos on his arm ,red Nike shoes and baseball cap to back to front wanted to use the machine I was in ,he tried to stand over me ,to cut a long story short I pushed him back and stood up to him  and he started to tear up😭,there was other guys in my elderly age in the gym laughing 😁,here he was in this gangsta clothing and muscles and didn't know how to fight🏋️♀️

Anyway please we need to get back to the topic , don't start bringing your Wokey lefty's stuff man sexual to Thailand...

And I will give you examples 

This morning after many years I logged back on to a forum called Pattaya addicts or similar ,

I remember this used to be for sex tourists or mongers as they call them

I couldn't believe the "Wokey lefty do gooders man sexuals" on there with the new generation obviously taking over and having now limp wrists but wearing tribal tattoos and singlets with muscles trying to looking like men but are what you call "new generation pussies" ...they look the part ...but no idea how you box or fight ..it's all bluff with red Nike shoes 👠

Anyway getting back to that Pattaya mongers forum ,,,They were criticism of some guy who had apparently taken pics of a lady he took from a bar 

And the responses to him......"Did you ask her permission for the photos?

"How to you think she is feeling? One asked 

They told him think of her feelings 

Another post was talking about consent before you touch the bar girls 

This was the old mongers forum 😮

I remember that forum was full.of blokey blokes ...not anymore !

Full of Wokey blokes 

I grew up in the 70'ies and 80'ies where men had puddle hair, used make up, pink ball sweater, and used thight shorts in pastel colours doing aerobics 

Tribal tattos was the 90'ies and a contra action to the soft past decades 😄

13 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Let it be widely known that I did not read a single word of the entire OP, but I did leave a confused emoji on the post for good measure.

Thumbs up this post if you agree that GG needs to go back to mop school and stop posting all kinds of manic OCD infused topics. 

Dunno, few people posting threads these days but plenty of moaners who don't post much if at all

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Well that's two minutes of my life utterly wasted.

Smart post 3. So much easier collecting the stupid ones.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am amazed at the recuperative powers of some people.

IIRC the OP was at death's door with heart failure, kidney stones, esophageal cancer, prostatitis, hepatitis and galloping impetigo.

I was going to mention brain tumors, then realized that was completely implausible.

My congratulations on your remarkable recovery, GG. Don't forget the pull and jerk exercises.

Wow, I didn't know he's suffering from all that too. I thought he just had a few minor mental disorders such as ADD, ADP, ASD, BPD, CBD, CTE, DID, FND, GAD, OCD, PDD, PTD, PTSD, SAD, SPD, ADHD, APSD, BDPD, BPSD, DMD, MDD, OCPD, PMDD, PMSD, PPD, TS, BDD, DPDR, IED and NPD???

• Haha 1

Well talk about a thread degenerating into a Tit for Tat, that didn't take long. I suggest if you're going to post a thread, especially one about weak men, that you try to figure out a way to generate thicker skin. 

I do agree about PC. I despise it. And there are alot of SIMPs out there these days. Who cares? I just ignore their nonsense. 

It doesn't seem to be taking hold here, as most Thai women have rejected Me Too, since they know that their strength comes from their femininity. Kudos to them for that. 

1 hour ago, RSD1 said:

GG needs to go back to mop school

I feel for him (a little) and even share/understand some of his views, though I choose not to let the young wussy generation's ways bother me one iota. Obviously a life long un(der)educated blue collar drone whose only way to make himself be noticed in his old age is to be the buff tough guy senior citizen who may or may not know how to box a little.

3 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

It seems now this new generation of "men " who are not really men are trying to make Thailand /Asia Wokey left , new age man sexual? 

But before I get onto that ,let me elaborate on my comments above about how there is no real men in the current generation 

As a staunch Gym goer I go everyday

I actually had a youngish guy never seen him before in the gym tribal tattoos on his arm ,red Nike shoes and baseball cap to back to front wanted to use the machine I was in ,he tried to stand over me ,to cut a long story short I pushed him back and stood up to him  and he started to tear up😭,there was other guys in my elderly age in the gym laughing 😁,here he was in this gangsta clothing and muscles and didn't know how to fight🏋️♀️

Anyway please we need to get back to the topic , don't start bringing your Wokey lefty's stuff man sexual to Thailand...

And I will give you examples 

This morning after many years I logged back on to a forum called Pattaya addicts or similar ,

I remember this used to be for sex tourists or mongers as they call them

I couldn't believe the "Wokey lefty do gooders man sexuals" on there with the new generation obviously taking over and having now limp wrists but wearing tribal tattoos and singlets with muscles trying to looking like men but are what you call "new generation pussies" ...they look the part ...but no idea how you box or fight ..it's all bluff with red Nike shoes 👠

Anyway getting back to that Pattaya mongers forum ,,,They were criticism of some guy who had apparently taken pics of a lady he took from a bar 

And the responses to him......"Did you ask her permission for the photos?

"How to you think she is feeling? One asked 

They told him think of her feelings 

Another post was talking about consent before you touch the bar girls 

This was the old mongers forum 😮

I remember that forum was full.of blokey blokes ...not anymore !

Full of Wokey blokes 

Thank you for providing yourself as an "Aunt Sally" on AN......your presence will be even more appreciated if Bob Smith is true to his word and departs.

4 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

I feel for him (a little) and even share/understand some of his views, though I choose not to let the young wussy generation's ways bother me one iota. Obviously a life long un(der)educated blue collar drone whose only way to make himself be noticed in his old age is to be the buff tough guy senior citizen who may or may not know how to box a little.

Ll

Unfortunately we all can't be doctors like you are Sandy 

But we are amateur academics and we must come up with solutions to these challenges in life 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Enoon said:

Thank you for providing yourself as an "Aunt Sally" on AN......your presence will be even more appreciated if Bob Smith is true to his word and departs.

I'm saddened just as you are that Bob is departing , last I heard he was going to Alice Springs in Australia to bring his wisdom to the great people of Alice Springs.

I love Bob 

Join me in Thankyou for your service Bob 🙏

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yep, totally agree. 

There was a thread today, Wokey foreigners complained about food stalls on Soi LK, sadly they have been removed. 

Look around, food stalls everywhere, always been, but Wokey left foreigners moaning. 

Oh it's pathetic , I bet it was Ralfy or that Laccesist poster complaining  !

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

View Talay 2B is waiting for you. Have a nice room ready there for you as you get older into retirement. You can't stop whst's coming. Welcome home.

Oh please don't remind me 

I was detained captive in that place for like 6  weeks 

You have to walk miles thru a carpark to get to the road 

Shocking depressing place 

I ended up escaping through the side gate where the cafe , jumped the fence and bolted .

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1