Does Melania hate Trump?

Lacessit

6 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Nothing to be ashamed of if you have a learning defect, dyslexia, or reading comprehension problems, that can be helped. Trump idolatry is another problem 

I bet you thought that sounded funnier in your head.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

I bet you thought that sounded funnier in your head.

Trumpers have no sense of humor, and would not recognize a p!sstake even if someone held a vacuum hose to their wedding gear.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Cameroni said:

It's nice Trump has given meaning to so many lives.

Yes

He did for this 42 year old “grandmother”, who was bored baking pies and raising babies and heeded the call on Jan 06. And when Trump is re-elected in November her vindication will be a pardon and springing her from Federal Prison before her sentence is served. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Are you a UK Harrisette?

No. Is that a thing?  I don’t give a fig about UK politics.  Not sure why liberal women in the UK would be excited by Harris either. For the UK  gent and Aussie bloke fanboys  I know Mr. Trump is just a sounding board  for their racism and xenophobia. They can’t vote for him if they do not also have US citizenship and any US policy trends only have an indirect effect, especially expats in Thai.

ANZAC and UK will continue to  do just fine on their own with or without the Orange menace. 

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Captain Monday said:

No. Is that a thing?  I don’t give a fig about UK politics.  Not sure why liberal women in the UK would be excited by Harris either. For the UK  gent and Aussie bloke fanboys  I know Mr. Trump is just a sounding board  for their racism and xenophobia. They can’t vote for him if they do not also have IS citizenship and any US policy trends only have an indirect effect. ANZAC and UK will continue to  do just fine on their own with or without the Orange menace. 

Racism :cheesy:

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

The Jury? Not impressed with word games or discredited right wing tropes. Trump raped her. And many others as he bragged. “Locker room talk”. Nonsense . 

Totally off topic and irrelevant but how many times has the devil (Barrack “Hussein” Obama) been accused of sexual assault?  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

I think 'big mike' keeps Obama in check

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

She loathes him. Who doesn't The most despicable being in the USA and in the Top 5 globally. Everyone hates him. Even those whom support him for power, greed and personal gain despise him. He's extremely hate worthy. 

Of course they do, that's why 74 million voted for him, and 11 million more than 2016

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

I think 'big mike' keeps Obama in check

Oh that ridiculous conspiracy. Now I know for sure you are just having a laugh and don’t really go for this Trump nonsense. 

Welcome back off the ignore list,  Mitchelle!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Forgeting politics for just a second, how would any wife feel about a husband who cheated on her just after giving birth?  [ . . . ]

And the humiliation of having the whole world know about it.  Like a gal I was seeing in the 1990s put it, in regards to the Clintons: if they are having sex, it is not with each other.

Something Mel and Michelle O. have in common is neither wanted to be First Lady, and for those first 2 years Michelle really detested living in the public eye.

Go to youtube and search on

laura benanti melania trump

for an excellent parody of Mel.  The resemblance of  Habba to (younger) Mel has not been lost on me. 

I'm curious how Barron will turn out, I suspect his two older brothers look at him as a danger to their inheritance.  Maybe Mel suspects the same of them.  It seems to be part of the family tradition, Mary Trump can tell you about it.  Jr and Eric better make sure Melania doesn't see "I, Claudius."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

Something Mel and Michelle O. have in common is neither wanted to be First Lady, and for those first 2 years Michelle

The worst thing about my country is so called "American Exceptionalism" There is nothing is the Constitution about the role of a first lady is there?  But she is expected to be some kind of royal figure, fashion icon, and an activist. I mean, like, How often does one see the Thai or Japanese PM spouse on TV other than State Dinners or special trips? Melania is the one who married him but I do feel sorry for her having to lose her life as she knew it. Who thought Trump would be president really other than The Simpsons?

If "Big Mike" really did not want to be first lady she should have kept her professional career and her daughters intact in  Chicago inviting Barrack to visit on weekends. I remember she agreed to get onboard the plan if he stopped smoking.

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

I'm curious how Barron will turn out, I suspect his two older brothers look at him as a danger to their inheritance.  Maybe Mel suspects the same of them.  It seems to be part of the family tradition, Mary Trump can tell you about it.  Jr and Eric better make sure Melania doesn't see "I, Claudius."

If Trump wins, there will be something like Russia or Iran, but never another real Presidential election in the US. When DJT "passes the dorch" Barron could be be installed as the first Emperor of a Trump dynasty. A pliable and naive young man to be manipulated and controlled by sinister interests, for decades.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1