Thai man’s tragic end: Suicide at Phuket resort after affair exposed

snoop1130

COVER-PIC-18.png

A Thai man yesterday committed suicide in front of his mistress at a resort in Phuket after his wife discovered his secret affair.

Officers from Patong Police Station were alerted to the suicide of the 40 year old Thai man named Sajeecha yesterday, September 3, and attended the scene at The Natural Resort to investigate. The forensic team from Vachira Phuket Hospital also participated in the operation.

Officers met the deceased’s mistress, Janjira, in room 1114, where the incident took place. Janjira admitted that she knew Sajeecha was married and was aware that his wife operated a cannabis shop on Phra Metta Road.

According to Janjira, she had booked the room and arranged to meet Sajeecha as usual. However, on that day, his wife discovered the affair, causing Sajeecha considerable stress.

While they were together in the room, Sajeecha pulled out his 9mm Smith & Wesson pistol and shot himself in the head in front of Janjira.

Sajeecha’s body was found near the door and was later transferred to Patong Hospital for an autopsy to confirm the cause of death. Sajeecha’s wife was not present at the scene and no further details about their relationship were disclosed.

In a related report, a Thai man attempted suicide by jumping off a pedestrian bridge in Bangkok last week after he cheated on his wife by engaging with other women online, who then scammed him out of money.

Rescuers intervened in time to save him. He revealed to the rescue team that he had cheated on his wife multiple times before and was scammed by women he met online on several occasions. Although the total loss was less than 1,000 baht, he was disappointed that he could not take legal action against the scammers.

The police informed the media that they could not pursue legal action against the women, as the man had willingly given them the money.

If you or anyone you know is in emotional distress, please contact the Samaritans of Thailand 24-hour hotline: 02 713 6791 (English), 02 713 6793 (Thai), or the Thai Mental Health Hotline at 1323 (Thai). Please also contact your friends or relatives at this time if you have feelings of loneliness, stress, or depression. Seek help.

By Petch Petpailin

Photo via KomChadLuek

Source: The Thaiger

-- 2024-09-04

news-footer-4.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1

I hate scammers.

The worst scammers sell stuff in malls, I have found.

The only way to avoid scammers is to not buy stuff in Thailand, or as little as possible.

Same goes for what happened to this guy.

He was scammed by bad people.

There is now more evil ones among us, these days.

I was scammed recently, and I can understand the frustration that led this guy to shoot himself.

Also, I agree with his choice of using the Smith & Wesson brand.

Although, a Browning might have been even better.

Don't get involved, no matter what.

And do not fall prey to the scammers in the local malls.

Everything is Good until after the sale...then the BIG-S starts hitting the fan.

They will NEVER ADMIT to being in the wrong.

This is a total impossibility.

They will RATIONALIZE their improper behavior, and false claims, until the cows come home.

And the male clerks at the mall are the worst, with almost zero scruples, the majority of them.

Before being here a while, I never thought this could be true...

But it is.

Also, do not engage in immoral behavior or behavior which is different from what is considered to be acceptable and moral, by the majority.

This is where this guy got into trouble, and in a fit of desperate rage, pulled out his gun, a type of gun that was not the same as he usually pulled out when he and his mistress met in seedy motel rooms.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Sajeecha pulled out his 9mm Smith & Wesson pistol and shot himself in the head in front of Janjira.

Yeah, but of course he just pulled out a 9mm. That seems to be as usual as flip flop for Thai´s.