Former US Soldier, 82, Assaulted by Drunk Thai Man in Pattaya Park

webfact

These drunk, homeless derelicts are all over the city and frequently panhandle.  When you reject them some get a violent demeanor. 

The best route is to not engage them with "Get a job", as this guy likely did, and the thai drunk was forced to school the usa man where he ranks in the pecking order.

• Haha 1

I hope I will be jogging at 82,   I do have some heathy habits and rarely touch a drink.  But I'm not a shirtless guy.  

• Agree 1

On 9/6/2024 at 2:44 PM, Mark Nothing said:

These drunk, homeless derelicts are all over the city and frequently panhandle.  When you reject them some get a violent demeanor. 

The best route is to not engage them with "Get a job", as this guy likely did, and the thai drunk was forced to school the usa man where he ranks in the pecking order.

You don't know he told the Thai guy to get a job 

That's speculation 

Could of been just drunk and pissed off with someone running towards him.

On 9/5/2024 at 3:39 PM, newbee2022 said:

You mean same as salvation army veterans or office clerk veteran or brothel veteran?

Well, I understood perfectly 🤗

Like I said, you brothel vets wouldnt know... It's a military combat veteran thing. You definely would not know, civilian beyatch!

1 hour ago, Baba Naba said:

Like I said, you brothel vets wouldnt know... It's a military combat veteran thing. You definely would not know, civilian beyatch!

Strange language. Is it connected to a war injury somewhere? That would be an accepted excuse.