Residents Raise Alarm Over Dangerous Utility Pole in Middle of Road in Sattahip

Georgealbert

2 hours ago, ravip said:

That is Australia. You should have checked before embarrassing yourself in such a manner. Especially when the original poster already admitted they made a mistake. But it seems you just ran into it without looking. Try to do better next time.

24 minutes ago, NowNow said:

That is Australia. You should have checked before embarrassing yourself in such a manner. Especially when the original poster already admitted they made a mistake. But it seems you just ran into it without looking. Try to do better next time.

Thank you ever so much for enlightening me, I really appreciate your kindness. Definitely, as you say, will try my very best, next time.

Also, I learnt something very important, too, we frustrated and discontented foreigners should keep in mind. - "Only in Thailand"  does not apply always and every time.

13 minutes ago, ravip said:

Thank you ever so much for enlightening me, I really appreciate your kindness. Definitely, as you say, will try my very best, next time.

Also, I learnt something very important, too, we frustrated and discontented foreigners should keep in mind. - "Only in Thailand"  does not apply always and every time.

I'm not frustrated nor discontented. But I appreciate your sharing.

I joined the forum to help and share information, not to whine nor complain.

• Thanks 1

It is a solution to those pesky road racers.  Better than a speed bump.  

Actually we have some dangerous things like that here in USA.   It happens where Old properties are along the roadway and they are not forced to give up more easement or out in sidewalk and curb.   But the neighbors property was developed and the city makes the developers widen the road and move utilities and sometimes sidewalk.   So I've seen a wide shoulder just end abruptly with a utility pole and or even a cement or sign barrier.