Moving international company

LOG54

Hello

We reside in Chonburi province and would like to have recos for companies able to manage a moving from Thailand to South America..

Preferably from people having used it

Thank you very much

Have a good day

When we moved to CM from USA in 2020 we used International Sea & Air Shipping to handle our household goods in a 20 foot container.  They handled the loading the container, transport to outbound port, container shipment, customs brokerage in Thailand, transport from port to house in Chiang Mai and unloading the container.  Apart from the agent mis-communicating with the trucking company we were very happy with their service.

I have a USA phone number for them: 516-492-3702 or 866-788-1090

https://internationalmoving.com/

• Like 1

Thank you.. I will check if they have a contact here..for us will be Thailand South America 

Will check if they have this contact also

Thanks a lot.. appreciate your recommendation

Have a good Sunday 

16 hours ago, LOG54 said:

Thank you.. I found them on internet.. Would like to get the feedback of someone who used one company..but noted

Have a good day 

I recommend Pickfords becoz they delivered from Bristol UK to Darwin AU, where it changed companies to Grace removals, I offered the driver a tip as he placed the heavy boxes where I wanted them, he refused the tip saying no thanks that's my job.

When I was a young kid we would go on holiday in the UK, normally to a B & B Mum, Dad, and us three kids, my dad never drove a car so it was by coach or train, he would pack a big trunk, and send it on to the B & B, it always arrived.

Similar to this but it was dark blue.

storage-trunk-coffee-table-june232018-min.webp.99e71b5f171b6d3dfd1d59bfad0a1318.webp

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I've used JVK (also known as JWD) several times, both for international moves in and out of Thailand, and for a couple of domestic moves here. They've always done a good job. I've also used Santa Fe, and they're good as well.

• Like 1