Why is Trump Really Running for Office Again?

RSD1

48 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I figured you would be in the sandbox too.  On the other hand, having pictures of Trumps butt on  your stash...kind of telling///

I must have saved it just for you. Stupid posts deserve a bucket of cold water.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I didn't see any house cleaning during his presidency. He was too busy playing golf.

Seems no house cleaning, but some dirtying of his shorts. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, itsari said:

In my opinion Trump will overcome the withholding government documents charge.

One reason is that there was a decision that he can not be prosecuted as he was the president at the time.

Also the prosecution for overestimating his companies property values should mean that millions of US citizens should suffer the same fate.

A witness from the bank where Trump raised loans mentioned that they had no problems with Trump. Seems the jury did not take much notice of that .

He cannot be prosecuted for official acts, not just being the President. Stealing documents that were supposed to be stored in a secure facility is not an official act, President or not. They will give a little leeway in the White House but in no sense is Mar A Largo a secure facility. Especially is public spaces like the theatre.

On 9/8/2024 at 6:35 AM, herfiehandbag said:

He has broken the law to suit himself in his personal and business life for years. His wealth protected him.

When he moved into politics he continued to do so, but his wealth no longer protected him. In fact his wealth was exposed as something of a paper tiger, yes he has assets but they are so leveraged that he can no longer raise cash on them - he is effectively bankrupt.

So now he is running because his political activities allow him to raise cash, delay his legal problems, keep him out of jail for the time being and in the hope that if he wins they will go away.

He is running for himself, and to stay out of gaol.

so not worse than rich dad, poor dad

1.2 BILLION dollars in debt, and proud of it...

using loopholes to pay no taxes on all his real estate, leasing them and borrowing against is. Private home owners cannot do this and pay tax

19 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Just read he can only pardon himself re: federal crimes.....not state ones....is that correct? and, if so, where does that leave him?

I believe that is so - however if he becomes President the pressure on the various states to drop cases will be immense, probably irresistible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Projection is a wonderful thing when you are neurotically obsessed with Trump. Your diagnosis of  Trump supporter's pales in the face of such an obsession.

There was no Insurrection. Only brainwashed Leninists think there was. I would pity your lot if there werent so many dangerous folks in it.

Make sure you post something next about Trumps "diaper".

"There was no Insurrection."

Thanks to herfiehandbag for the photo of the January 6 insurrection,

Also, I have seen numerous videos of the same event.

There have been trials and guilty verdicts related to the January 6 insurrection.

You should consider using the Marxist quote (G. Marx) :

"Who you gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Of course there wasn't, just a Mother's Union meeting which got a bit out of hand!

Dr Goebbels would be proud of you!

0CA197DB-612A-4129-81F9720EBA3ED02B_source.jpg

I heard there were just small, quiet touring groups being shown around when some saw a very large, very threatening wasp on a window.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I can see a riot I don't see an insurrection. Those were blinded by their Trump hatred probably saw that as a civil war

Agree.The weak Capitol security on the day was seen and taken as an opportunity by the relatively small number of nutters in a growing crowd to stage a riot. Those nutters are guilty but why was there so little security after so many red flags during the run-up?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Agree.The weak Capitol security on the day was seen and taken as an opportunity by the relatively small number of nutters in a growing crowd to stage a riot. Those nutters are guilty but why was there so little security after so many red flags during the run-up?

Because it was a setup. There were plenty of suggestions to increase security but they were turned down.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Reports suggest that between 2,000 to 2,500 people entered the Capitol grounds, and roughly 800 people breached the Capitol building itself.

One person's big is another person's small I guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Reports suggest that between 2,000 to 2,500 people entered the Capitol grounds, and roughly 800 people breached the Capitol building itself.

As one's relative might be a little old granny.

15 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Does that 800 include all those ushered in by the kind policeman?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Ah the eternal dilemma - Donald Trump and the size of crowds! 

I have suggested before, perhaps Ms Stormy Daniels should be deputised to adjudicate on the matter - she does have some experience in the matter of estimating and describing size!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1