Why is Trump Really Running for Office Again?

RSD1

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

So tell us how a trump was involved in this conspiracy.

This should be good

Just wait for the federal court DC trial after Trump loses the election. They will spell it out for you in the very finest detail. 

Edited by RSD1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

A bunch have been convicted of sedition.

And none from Antifa and BLM during the riots, looting, rape and beatings in the infamous “summer of love “.

Harris contributing to the bail and release of their thugs.

Can you explain the biased?  

So the January 6 bunch were convicted of sedation?  Explain how they were overthrowing the sitting president., Trump?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/10/2024 at 2:57 AM, Irish star said:
On 9/7/2024 at 10:06 PM, Yellowtail said:

I think it is because he loves his country and thinks he can make a difference. 

Why does the left hate him so? 

Convicted on bookkeeping charges. 

He Loves Putin and himself he just wants to Grift it’s his job as a Traitor, Trump -Putin ‘24 , Make Russia Great Again huh Yelotail

and here i thought changing someone's profile name on here and using it in an inflammatory way etc was very much against forum rules. 

16 hours ago, Irish star said:

Just vote for Kamala you Trump Cuck

now you are just resorting to straight up name calling eh. rules for me but not for thee. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RSD1 said:

More babbling and floundering whaboutism. Can't Trump supporters ever stay on topic?

I am on topic.  Just answering what was sent to me.

You just can’t bear to hear the truth.  A white liberal virtue.

Consult @Danderman123 and advise your fellow white liberal to stay on topic.  He ventured off to respond to me.

It will go against your agenda but give it a try.

The hypocrisy of the liberal has no end in sight.

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 2

On 9/7/2024 at 2:17 PM, RSD1 said:

It seems the answer is somewhere in the middle, but more on the side of ego and self preservation than anything else. And perhaps he doesn't even really know why he's actually running anymore. Like Heath Ledger as the Joker in the Batman film when he said "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'knnow, I just do things."

This thread might very well be the most genius political thread we've had on here.

Since you brought up The Joker, let's run with this idea. What do Trump and The Joker have in common?

1 - Criminality, all around bad dudes. Trump has criminal convictions ...

2 - Mask. Trump has a disfigurement? Orange face. Joker has a mask. Trump even has a nickname for it, Mr Orange. All good Batman villains have nicknames based on their peculiarities. 

3 - What do both Trump and The Joker most represent? CHAOS

Your quote about The Joker is not the most important quote from the film. This one is:

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!”

4 - Finally, it remains to be seen how things will play out with Trump. But it's important to note that the chaos The Joker inflicts on Gotham is not for no rhyme or reason. If you watch the film carefully, it's The Joker who saves Gotham from the corruption. Batman is merely used as a pawn. The Joker appears to be a bad guy all throughout the film, but ultimately saves Gotham. 

So will Trump bring about a better established order in the US through some chaos first? Maybe yes. Maybe that's his role in history. May take 5 years to find out. As Steve Jobs pointed out in a famous speech, you can only connect all the dots looking back in time. Things don't make sense until you look back and connect the dots because you cannot see the future picture yet. 

And in the movie, Joker is 50 moves ahead of everyone. No one knows what he's doing or why he's doing it. Trump too. He's that much of a genius. 

Edited by save the frogs

On 9/8/2024 at 8:22 PM, Yagoda said:

Yeah talk about a pay cut. Sort of sucks having a guy running for President that didnt make his millions off the .gov teat, like the Obamas, the Clintons, the Bidens.....

Thought he got all from daddy trump?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stoner said:

and here i thought changing someone's profile name on here and using it in an inflammatory way etc was very much against forum rules. 

now you are just resorting to straight up name calling eh. rules for me but not for thee. 

Go get stoned , your not taken seriously here lol 

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yeah. He made alot of his fortune stealing money he owed to small contractors, and fleecing others. 

Dont forget the Mafia ties.....

Got a basis for saying "alot"? Of course you dont

Edited by Yagoda

18 hours ago, G_Money said:

And none from Antifa and BLM during the riots, looting, rape and beatings in the infamous “summer of love “.

Harris contributing to the bail and release of their thugs.

Can you explain the biased?  

So the January 6 bunch were convicted of sedation?  Explain how they were overthrowing the sitting president., Trump?

What is seditious conspiracy?

It is a federal crime found in Section 2384 of Title 18 of the United States code. That law makes it a crime for two or more people to actively plot to overthrow by force the federal government, to levy war against it, to unlawfully seize federal property or “by force to prevent, hinder or delay the execution of any law of the United States.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Yagoda said:

You thought wrong, as usual.

Donald Trump inherited a substantial amount of wealth and a well-established real estate business from his father, Fred Trump. Fred Trump was a successful real estate developer in New York City, particularly in the outer boroughs like Brooklyn and Queens. His real estate empire included a large portfolio of residential properties, mainly low- to middle-income housing.

Here are some key aspects of what Donald Trump inherited:

1. **Wealth**: Estimates vary, but it's believed that Donald Trump inherited a significant sum, potentially hundreds of millions of dollars over time. Some reports, including a New York Times investigation, suggest that by the time of Fred Trump's death in 1999, Donald had already received the equivalent of at least $413 million (in today's dollars) through a variety of means, including gifts, loans, and other financial maneuvers.

2. **Real Estate Portfolio**: Donald Trump took over the family business, which included valuable real estate holdings. Although Fred Trump's business primarily focused on middle-class housing, Donald Trump expanded into luxury real estate and high-profile projects in Manhattan, such as Trump Tower.

3. **Business Foundation**: In addition to financial assets, Donald Trump inherited an established business infrastructure, including connections in real estate, finance, and politics. This foundation helped him launch and expand his ventures in the real estate industry.

4. **Business Strategy**: Fred Trump was known for his conservative and risk-averse business strategies, focusing on reliable income from housing developments. While Donald adopted a more flamboyant and high-risk approach, his father's foundational business practices and contacts provided a safety net.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Yagoda said:

So where is"alot" ..don't see it in the union propaganda you cite.

Oh, payment/contract disputes between contractors and developers, say it aint so! 

Yet he was able to keep using the same contractors in the same city for fifty years, and none of this was an issue until he beat Hillary. 

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Donald Trump inherited a substantial amount of wealth and a well-established real estate business from his father, Fred Trump. Fred Trump was a successful real estate developer in New York City, particularly in the outer boroughs like Brooklyn and Queens. His real estate empire included a large portfolio of residential properties, mainly low- to middle-income housing.

Here are some key aspects of what Donald Trump inherited:

1. **Wealth**: Estimates vary, but it's believed that Donald Trump inherited a significant sum, potentially hundreds of millions of dollars over time. Some reports, including a New York Times investigation, suggest that by the time of Fred Trump's death in 1999, Donald had already received the equivalent of at least $413 million (in today's dollars) through a variety of means, including gifts, loans, and other financial maneuvers.

2. **Real Estate Portfolio**: Donald Trump took over the family business, which included valuable real estate holdings. Although Fred Trump's business primarily focused on middle-class housing, Donald Trump expanded into luxury real estate and high-profile projects in Manhattan, such as Trump Tower.

3. **Business Foundation**: In addition to financial assets, Donald Trump inherited an established business infrastructure, including connections in real estate, finance, and politics. This foundation helped him launch and expand his ventures in the real estate industry.

4. **Business Strategy**: Fred Trump was known for his conservative and risk-averse business strategies, focusing on reliable income from housing developments. While Donald adopted a more flamboyant and high-risk approach, his father's foundational business practices and contacts provided a safety net.

The $413M in today's dollars actually means the value of the real estate he inherited went up. 

How funny is that teacher? 

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Oh, payment/contract disputes between contractors and developers, say it aint so! 

Yet he was able to keep using the same contractors in the same city for fifty years, and none of this was an issue until he beat Hillary. 

My family has been in the contracting/developing business since 1947. I laugh at some of the stuff the loons post about  Trumps business practices.