Harrowing Allegations Emerge Against Andrew and Tristan Tate

Social Media

image.png

Two women have come forward with disturbing allegations against controversial social media influencer Andrew Tate, claiming they were raped and strangled by him. These women, whose accounts are unrelated to the ongoing Romanian case, shared their traumatic experiences with the BBC. Additionally, for the first time, a third woman has alleged that she was raped by Andrew Tate's younger brother, Tristan Tate.

The Tate brothers, Andrew, 37, and Tristan, 36, are currently facing serious charges in Romania, including human trafficking, forming an organized group to exploit women, and in Andrew Tate's case, rape. If convicted, they could face over a decade in prison. Both brothers vehemently deny the charges. Despite being under house arrest in Romania, Andrew Tate is also under investigation for new allegations, including having sex with a minor and trafficking underage individuals.

The two British women, who are not involved in the Romanian case, provided detailed accounts of alleged rape and sexual violence by Andrew Tate, dating back over a decade when he lived in Luton. One of the women, referred to as Anna (a pseudonym), recounted her horrifying experience in 2013.

After a few dates with Tate, she returned to his house where he suddenly assaulted her. “He started kissing me... and he just looked up at the ceiling and said, ‘I’m just debating whether I should rape you or not.’ Out of the blue, he just grabbed me by the throat, smashed me to the back of the bed, strangling me extremely hard,” Anna recalled. She says that Tate then raped her and afterward sent her disturbing text messages and voice notes, one of which said, “Am I a bad person? Because the more you didn’t like it, the more I enjoyed it.”

In another message, he wrote, “I love raping you.” Tate even tried to dismiss the strangulation as a joke, texting, “Are you seriously so offended I strangled you a little bit?” When asked by the BBC about these messages, Andrew Tate declined to comment.

Anna reported the alleged attack to Bedfordshire Police in 2014, and two other women made similar allegations. However, in 2019, the Crown Prosecution Service decided there was insufficient evidence to bring charges against Tate.

Another woman, identified as Sienna (a pseudonym), shared a similar story. She described meeting Tate in Luton a decade ago and having what she considered a consensual one-night stand. However, during a subsequent encounter, she alleges that Tate attacked her, putting his hands around her throat during sex, causing her to lose consciousness.

When she regained consciousness, she realized he was still having sex with her. “I was absolutely terrified,” she said. “I just remember gasping for air... It was rape.” The morning after, Sienna noticed she had a bloodshot eye, which she later learned is a common injury in domestic abuse cases involving strangulation. A friend of Sienna confirmed to the BBC that she had told him about the incident at the time and that he saw her eye injury.

Sienna did not report the assault to the police, a decision she now regrets. BBC Panorama is aware of five women in the UK who have said they were strangled by Andrew Tate during sex. When interviewed by the BBC last year, Tate denied ever strangling or having non-consensual sex with any woman, stating, “I know I've never hurt anybody. It's not in my nature to hurt people.”

Prosecutors in Romania allege that the Tate brothers were trafficking women into the country for exploitation. The case file includes statements from women who describe feeling controlled by the brothers, with some women not allowed to leave the house alone.

Credit: BBC 2024-09-10

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Red Forever said:

Luton does seem to have it's fair share of far right scumbags.

Add to the Tate brothers little Tommy Robinson and you have a win treble.

Oh dear.....I'm from Luton (left when I was two though, so dodged a bullet there)

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Heyyy home boy!!! I used to live in St Albans!

Small world. My father was an aircraft designer (Proctor's?), but we moved to the NE....to what is now Teesside, where he worked for ICI.......good move by the sounds of it.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Small world. My father was an aircraft designer (Proctor's?), but we moved to the NE....to what is now Teesside, where he worked for ICI.......good move by the sounds of it.

Absolutely. I heard horror stories about Luton, and parts of St Albans weren't much better. NE is salt of the earth from the people I met, I've only been to Leeds in the north and it was pretty nice.

Anyway, Andrew Tate, serious allegations, but we need to see the evidence. We heard what she said. But she appears to have texts from Andrew Tate?

Edited by Cameroni

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Absolutely. I heard horror stories about Luton, and parts of St Albans weren't much better. NE is salt of the earth from the people I met, I've only been to Leeds in the north and it was pretty nice.

Anyway, Andrew Tate, serious allegations, but we need to see the evidence. We heard what she said. But she appears to have texts from Andrew Tate?

It will all come out in the wash I guess.

Not a rational think to say, but they both make my skin crawl.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Red Forever said:

Luton does seem to have it's fair share of far right scumbags.

Add to the Tate brothers little Tommy Robinson and you have a win treble.

You are comparing Tommy Robinson to the Tate brothers?? WOW that is some stretch?

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

I see the usual crowd have the Tate brothers, guilty and hanged already?

Whatever has happened, whatever they did we don't know exactly?

If they did traffic minors or abuse women/girls and are found guilty then they should have the book thrown at them and spend a long time in prison, but at the moment there are only allegations and they should be afforded due process, which is assumed innocent until proven guilty in court!

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, maesariang said:

How did they get rich? 

1. Kickboxing and Influencer Fame: Tate initially gained prominence as a professional kickboxer, where he claimed to have won multiple championships. However, kickboxing earnings alone are unlikely to explain his vast wealth.

2. Online Businesses:
   - Hustler's University: One of his primary sources of income is an online course called **Hustler's University**, which teaches followers about entrepreneurship, investing, and making money through various means such as cryptocurrency, copywriting, and e-commerce. The program operates on a subscription model, where users pay a monthly fee.
   - Affiliate Marketing: Tate used Hustler's University students to promote his content online, incentivizing them to share videos of him on social media to earn affiliate commissions. This created a massive online presence, amplifying his brand.

3. Camming Business: Tate has openly spoken about running a **webcam business**, which he claims involved employing women to chat with men online. According to him, this was one of his earliest ventures that generated significant revenue, particularly when the industry was less regulated.

4. Social Media and Branding: Tate’s controversial views and viral content played a big role in his rise to fame. His ability to generate attention on platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok led to a massive following, which translated into financial opportunities, including paid endorsements and other online monetization methods.

5. Real Estate and Other Investments: Tate has claimed to invest in various other areas, including real estate and cryptocurrency, which likely contributed to his wealth accumulation.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, maesariang said:

How did they get rich? 

Camgirls. Tate found if he trained the girls to smile and be nice they'd make more money, he got a lot of girls to do cam chats for him. Set up an operation in Romania and by all accounts became a billionaire or very close to it. From Cam chats.

Actually, Will already answered that much better. What he said.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Tommy Robinson has spoken about Andrew Tate on multiple occasions and has referred to him as a “solid guy” with a “good heart.” Both figures share common ground in their far-right political views, particularly regarding Islam. Tate has praised Robinson’s efforts to “protect England from Islamisation” and has generally expressed support for Robinson’s views  .

They are both grifters.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1