Pattaya: Search For Culprit Who Muzzled 10 Dogs With Tape

Georgealbert

On 9/10/2024 at 8:44 AM, 2baht said:

If more dog owners took some more responsibility for their beloved pets, less of these  disgusting actions would occur!

The most important word in your post is....IF....! Will never happen. There was a plan some years ago to tax the owner of a dog with 100 Baht/year or month. Would have meant to take responsibility. Failure.

45 minutes ago, proton said:

If a dog is biting anyone you fix it by putting the vicious pest down, that goes for every dog, once they get away with it they do not stop. No sensible person takes in a so called rescue dog as they  are mostly dangerous, mad or maladjusted in some way. They need to be put down as well, just like all those pigs and cows you scoff at regular intervals.:whistling:

Chicken and seafood mostly.

From your writing....you make yourself appear deranged. Just for your information.

Obviously the Thai woman in the OP fixed it by putting muzzles on them. A more balanced and moderate action than your apparent derangement. Just saying what I see.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Chicken and seafood mostly.

From your writing....you make yourself appear deranged. Just for your information.

Obviously the Thai woman in the OP fixed it by putting muzzles on them. A more balanced and moderate action than your apparent derangement. Just saying what I see.

Dog haters are not deranged, that's the dog worshipers, some women actually have sex with them, it's far more common than most realise. Dogs should not even be in the house never mind on sofas and beds. Millions of soi dogs stinking the country up has only one solution, and that is not sterilising about 100 a day then letting them lose again like the Soi Dog Foundation.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Dog haters are not deranged, that's the dog worshipers, some women actually have sex with them, it's far more common than most realise. Dogs should not even be in the house never mind on sofas and beds. Millions of soi dogs stinking the country up has only one solution, and that is not sterilising about 100 a day then letting them lose again like the Soi Dog Foundation.

You are ranting like a madman. Hating something is an extreme behaviour. The subject is with regard to muzzling dogs, but you've gone completely mad, ranting about meat eating and sex with dogs. That's mental illness.

42 minutes ago, NowNow said:

You are ranting like a madman. Hating something is an extreme behaviour. The subject is with regard to muzzling dogs, but you've gone completely mad, ranting about meat eating and sex with dogs. That's mental illness.

Somethings deserve to be hated, millions of soi dogs with no effort to get rid of them is one.

1 minute ago, proton said:

Somethings deserve to be hated, millions of soi dogs with no effort to get rid of them is one.

This is about you, manifesting hate in your mind, body and soul. Seems that you haven't learned much from being in Thailand. Your negative thoughts and feelings work against you. Here you just look like a crazy ranting old man. Don't do it to yourself. 

Just now, NowNow said:

This is about you, manifesting hate in your mind, body and soul. Seems that you haven't learned much from being in Thailand. Your negative thoughts and feelings work against you. Here you just look like a crazy ranting old man. Don't do it to yourself. 

Christ, don't you have a life other than ranting on AN? :unsure: 

21 minutes ago, proton said:

Christ, don't you have a life other than ranting on AN? :unsure: 

Were you looking in the mirror when you wrote that? Aren't you even a little embarrassed at your own behaviour?

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

don't waste your breath anymore Sambum,  he's talking nonsense. I gave upon him ages ago. 

Yes, I think he's going on my "Ignore" list - no reasoning with the wildlife freak - you just get insults back!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, proton said:

"Dogs should not even be in the house never mind on sofas and beds."

In the UK, thousands if not millions of dogs are kept overnight in the house with no problems - they usually have their own beds/bean bags!

Better than letting them roam the streets all night, where they would be picked up by the Police and impounded - maybe that could be part of the solution here? But that would mean the RTP having to WORK, and "owners" taking responsibility!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, NowNow said:

Lots of problems manifest in your mind 😊 Maybe you should head back to your nanny state for safety. 

Maybe you are the one who should go home to reset your moral compass. If a 'nanny' state is about treating animals humanely, then for the first time in my life I am all for it.

Edited by Spock

6 hours ago, Spock said:

Maybe you are the one who should go home to reset your moral compass. If a 'nanny' state is about treating animals humanely, then for the first time in my life I am all for it.

Perhaps you can elaborate about what it is that you imagine you are accusing me? Do you have even the slightest clue?

17 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

The most important word in your post is....IF....! Will never happen. There was a plan some years ago to tax the owner of a dog with 100 Baht/year or month. Would have meant to take responsibility. Failure.

I guess the effort shifted to the idea of taxing foreigners living in Thailand, as being more cooperative and lucrative. 

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2024 at 6:00 AM, Gottfrid said:

Although it´s cruel, I can understand why as they might be barking all night. In an organized world, there would be no dogs running around barking, biting and chasing people in the cities.

I know the guy who did it and he and his entire family are all entitled pricks. Who knows what his motives were but he, and other members of his family, do dick moves like this to people as well as animals. They abuse kids, women and animals equally. The neighborhood is trying to run them off. They probably did not assist in the investigation for fear of retribution, but they are well known.

9 minutes ago, smccolley said:

I know the guy who did it and he and his entire family are all entitled pricks. Who knows what his motives were but he, and other members of his family, do dick moves like this to people as well as animals. They abuse kids, women and animals equally. The neighborhood is trying to run them off. They probably did not assist in the investigation for fear of retribution, but they are well known.

So it's not the woman who admitted to doing it? She just lied to cover up for the family?

39 minutes ago, smccolley said:

Probably, they stick together. I just saw him yesterday riding down the soi, so he is still out and about. 

People here tend to selectively believe what they read, trigger themselves and then go on wild rants. But there is often a back story that remains untold. 

1 hour ago, smccolley said:

So, you say they abuse, children, women and animals equally. At the same time, you say the neighborhood is trying to run them off or get rid of them, right?

I must say, they do a very bad job if you can prove what you are posting.

On 9/10/2024 at 10:01 AM, proton said:

Ricky is not surrounded by yapping dogs all day with streets littered with dog crap and does not have to avoid diseased stray mutts going into 7/11 or have to take his mrs to the clinic after being savaged by a stray dog. He's a multi millionaire living in Hampstead.

Lot of sick replies, probably by people who never had any responsibility for any living being in their lives. Most soi dogs are not aggressive and if they sometimes are, it's not surprising. They are kicked, stabbed, stoned, beaten, mutilated and deliberately run over every day. It never comes to mind that these dogs and cats have to survive every day; most of the time scraping food from plastic waste bags and while doing this they are chased away . These people can't imagine how it feels to wake up not knowing if you can find some food to survive an other day. Every day the same struggle! You can trust dogs, but never trust people who are not trusted by dogs!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hilfinad said:

Lot of sick replies, probably by people who never had any responsibility for any living being in their lives. Most soi dogs are not aggressive and if they sometimes are, it's not surprising. They are kicked, stabbed, stoned, beaten, mutilated and deliberately run over every day. It never comes to mind that these dogs and cats have to survive every day; most of the time scraping food from plastic waste bags and while doing this they are chased away . These people can't imagine how it feels to wake up not knowing if you can find some food to survive an other day. Every day the same struggle! You can trust dogs, but never trust people who are not trusted by dogs!

How many of the strays are aggressive is not the point, they are vermin. They carry various diseases, some that can infect kids, are traffic hazzards as well as a noise problem. Some do attack people especially if they have rabies. It's also the sheer volume of strays. I have never heard of people here kicking, stabbing or beating stray dogs, I think you made that up. Unfortunately people are far more likely to feed the pests keeping them alive longer and being able to breed more of the same.

Dogs can never be trusted they are sly crafty predators and all they are interested in is food. Looking after people comes before looking after mutts. Strange how people are not sentimental about the animals slaughtered for them to eat, it's always the doggies.

23 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

So, you say they abuse, children, women and animals equally. At the same time, you say the neighborhood is trying to run them off or get rid of them, right?

I must say, they do a very bad job if you can prove what you are posting.

Well, the issue is they are trying to do it without the family being able to prove it, they are violent. The woman (mother of the kid that taped up the dogs and the woman who admitted to it) got into it with my wife and now we have to worry about the extended family. Luckily we know enough people that they haven't dared to directly attack my wife.