Kamala Harris' first solo interview!

Hanaguma

10 hours ago, Cameroni said:

She actually follows a script word for word. When the ABC moderators did ask her why she reversed her position on fracking (for votes) she replied:

"My values have not changed".

Lol. The same words she said in that first kindergarten interview with Papa Walz.

Even when the "moderators" tried to coach her during the debate, she didn't get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Even when the "moderators" tried to coach her during the debate, she didn't get it.

It was very obvious she was literally  repeating scripted lines from the CNN interview. 

They obviously told her "Look, if they ask you why you reversed your position on all these topics just say "My values have not changed"...Even if you flip flopped like a MoFo it will mak you look consistent"

Lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

My point was that the moderators were actually coaching her to talk about things that would help her with the voters.  (Why don't you explain to the voters why you have changed your position of fracking?)

All they did for Trump was to call him a liar.  Then mute his mic.

That's an interesting take, I'd seen the moderators bringing up her flip flopping as their attempt to show even handedness. They actually did say "why did you reverse your position on fracking" didn't they?

But yes, absolutely, they piled on Trump, Muir in particular. Now it turns out the fact checking was not accurate

Edited by Cameroni
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

That's an interesting take, I'd seen the moderators bringing up her flip flopping as their attempt to show even handedness. They actually did say "why did you reverse your position on fracking" didn't they?

But yes, absolutely, they piled on Trump, Muir in particular. Now it turns out the fact checking was not accurate

Did you notice the not-so-subtle difference between "Why did you reverse your position?" and "That's not true"?

Fox would have asked Harris whether she was lying back then, or is she lying now...  (Not really.  That's hyperbole.  Maybe.)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, impulse said:

My point was that the moderators were actually coaching her to talk about things that would help her with the voters.  (Why don't you explain to the voters why you have changed your position on fracking?)

All they did for Trump was to call him a liar.  Like the late term abortion topic.  Then they muted his mic.

Did they actually call him a liar?

11 minutes ago, impulse said:

Did you notice the not-so-subtle difference between "Why did you reverse your position?" and "That's not true"?

Fox would have asked Harris whether she was lying back then, or is she lying now...  (Not really.  That's hyperbole.  Maybe.)

True, though that was the moderators directing the debate, not fact checking. I take your point though.

Personally I think the journalists had far, far too much input in the debate. The politicians can handle debate themselves, as Trump and Clinton showed in 2016.

The whole fact checking thing is nonsense, it would be naive to expect politicians to tell the truth and they both lied like there was no tomorrow.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, candide said:

She knows her strength and weaknesses and is able to deal with  them. She doesn't believe she is a genius and listens to experts. She works hard to prepare herself and is young enough to have the required energy. As expected, she's succeeding (at least for the time being).

Just compare with the Orange moron who thinks he's a stable genius and knows better than the others, even when he knows nothing. He's lazy and anyway lacks energy because he's too old. He is unable to concentrate and is completely erratic.

gushing over someone that was selected for you, programming seems to have worked well.

lazy and lack energy? he does many interviews, speeches and rallies on a weekly basis, 

youre suffering from a certain syndrome we can no longer mention!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can name two worse answers than Harris'. And both occurred at the recent debate. 

Nine years ago Trump said he would get rid of Obamacare and "replace it with much better healthcare." He promised a healthcare plan that would be "beautiful," "terrific" and "unbelievable." And at the debate he could only sputter out that he has "concepts of a plan" to replace Obamacare. Really??? So he just wants to take away healthcare for millions and replace it with concepts of plan?

Trump at the debate also said he had nothing to do with Jan. 6 except that they asked him to give a speech and he showed up for a speech. That statement alone shows he's unfit to be president. He not only disavowed all responsibility for what happened that day but yet was the one who called his supporters to D.C. on that specific day and said "Be There. Will Be Wild!" Trump takes his supporters to be suckers. They did what he said and now languish in prison for Jan.6. He lies constantly to them and calls them "basement dwellers" behind their backs. But would you expect anything less from a trust-fund baby born with a silver spoon in his mouth?

• Like 2

Finally got around to watching the 5 question interview and thought, "Meh". 

Then I watched a Fox montage of her alleged answers to the 5 questions, and they were, almost verbatim, her answers to different questions during the debate.

It's as if she has rehearsed a dozen taking points and that's her answer, no matter what question she's asked.  She didn't provide a direct answer to a single one of the 5 questions.  Just rambling about her origin story and how much she cherished family.  Some referred to it as filibustering...

Now for some trolling...  How much do you figure it cost to have a silversmith modify the Nova Audio earpieces to look the same as Tiffany ear rings?  Close enough to fool someone who wants to be fooled?

earrings2.jpg.3b2304599c5e23116f59a99b12d7ec3a.jpg

https://icebachsound.com/

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

This is part of his interview on childcare:

"We’re gonna have—I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with childcare. I want to stay with childcare, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I'm talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just—that I just told you about."

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Cameroni said:

True, though that was the moderators directing the debate, not fact checking. I take your point though.

Personally I think the journalists had far, far too much input in the debate. The politicians can handle debate themselves, as Trump and Clinton showed in 2016.

The whole fact checking thing is nonsense, it would be naive to expect politicians to tell the truth and they both lied like there was no tomorrow.

She would loose all credibility if she took questions from unannounced, unscripted journalists !

Thats why she went back to abc for her first solo!

6 hours ago, riclag said:

I never never hardly ever engage with the left on this forum.I’m here too support like minded people like myself and undecided voters in my country.

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes , Its irrelevant to me that you think I need others on the left to take me serious !

Personally speaking,I dislike left politicians  in my country .Since 2008 ,minus 4 years for Trump ,dem Presidents have controlled my country  resulting in world crisis. I dont support censorship , Stalinist tactics of arresting  ones political opponents,DEI, wars and having to pay for them with my tax dollars!

I don’t support amnesty for illegals, undocumented immigrants and transgender fluency ( shirking junk )in front of children  in parades .

Im for Someone thats been there, done that and wants to downsize Government!

Sounds as though he is very frustrated person. 

Fits right in with the MAGA angst

You won't be wakening up happy very soon though.

God Bless

• Like 1