Do you want President Harris to pardon Trump?

earlinclaifornia

Yes she should or not  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/22/2024 at 06:30 PM

4 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

I disagree completely. Trump could have made all the misery he has endured for the last four years go away by simply retreating from politics. The entire sh!tshow of lawfare and abuse by law enforcement agencies was aimed at making him ineligible. When that failed, they tried to put a bullet in his head. Something truly evil and sick does not want him back in the White House.

So let me clarify as it is truely important to understand the real truth.

Democrates were behind the assassination attempt?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I recall a conviction is not necessary for a pardon. 

Good point.  I concede that one to you. 

But the Dem elite won't let Harris pardon Trump, because it's not just about Trump.  It's a warning to any outsider not to crap in our mess kit, or we'll destroy you. 

Biden may pardon Trump, because the Dem elite have nothing they can hold over him.  And he's pretty pissed at them.  But if Harris is elected, she's got to worry about support from the Dem elite, and a 2nd term.  They can throw her under a bus and they'd be just as happy with Walz as their cutout.

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Explaining the legal system is not defending anyone.

The beauty of USA, innocent till proven guilty, with appeal process to make sure any conviction was legal.  

Only the final appeal decision matters, not the prosecution in the press :coffee1:

True, but some of his appeals will not make it to his minions on the Supreme Court. New York, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan. He is in a lot more trouble than just Federal Court. He will be in court for the rest of his crooked life.

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

No, nor prison for trump. House Detention for life and removal from all social media platforms, including no interviews for public broadcast. Anyone disseminating his lies and misinformation, if convicted, to face jail time.

So much for freedom of speech.   Not to surprising from someone from OZ.  

I'd explain the 2nd sentence, but would be reported as off topic & deleted.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Good point.  I concede that one to you. 

But the Dem elite won't let Harris pardon Trump, because it's not just about Trump.  It's a warning to any outsider not to crap in our mess kit, or we'll destroy you. 

Biden may pardon Trump, because the Dem elite have nothing they can hold over him.  And he's pretty pissed at them.  But if Harris is elected, she's got to worry about support from the Dem elite, and a 2nd term.  They can throw her under a bus and they'd be just as happy with Walz as their cutout.

Glad to hear you admit your earlier post was incorrect. But again that nonsense about the dem elite.

But Harris pardoning trump wouldn't make sense as i already said in one of the first posts in this thread.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

So much for freedom of speech.   Not to surprising from someone from OZ.  

I'd explain the 2nd sentence, but would be reported as off topic & deleted.

IMO "Freedom of Speech" in the US context is poisonous and thoroughly abused. I bet the Founders never thought the likes of trump would be accepted as a President of the USA. IMO the Constitution should be completely revamped to reflect modern times, but the political environment is so corrupted it will not happen.. For sure the Constitution is not reflected in the behaviour of the current Republican Party, except a very few, they have totally failed to abide by their Oath of Office and not worthy of the title Congressmen / Senator.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Glad to hear you admit your earlier post was incorrect. But again that nonsense about the dem elite.

But Harris pardoning trump wouldn't make sense as i already said in one of the first posts in this thread.

The point I was making is that the only thing he's been convicted of is a NY state crime.  The president can't pardon him there. 

The federal charges are running off him like water off a duck Springfield goose, due to SCOTUS decisions and conscientious judges... 

Ask Biden how he feels about Dem Elites...  I'd post links to the insider rumors, but they'd be from unapproved sources.  The MSM won't cover it until after Nov 6.  A curious sort could find them easily enough.

Edited by impulse
  • Thumbs Up 1