Would be Assassin had biden/harris bumper sticker on his Truck in Hawaii

riclag

9 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I find hard to believe that someone who can function at a level where they can type......that they can still go on to type such utter dross.

It is the garbage 12 year olds deal in in the playground before they eventually grow up.

I'm not typing

Speech to text

Sorry if the wording is a bit jumbled. The effort for putting forth clear prose absolutely wasted on low IQ Harris supporters

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, theblether said:

From the BBC - 

"Authorities have not yet disclosed a potential motive for Routh, who has a history of legal problems and varied political affiliations."

Can we not just agree the guy is a nutter and move on? 

•  

Varied political affiliation is code. Soft peddling assassination.

BBC is not any better than US MSM. Used to be a rock. Now it's a turd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, theblether said:

From the BBC - 

"Authorities have not yet disclosed a potential motive for Routh, who has a history of legal problems and varied political affiliations."

Can we not just agree the guy is a nutter and move on? 

•  

Nah ! That nutter might’ve had more mistakes worth uncovering!

26 minutes ago, riclag said:

Nah ! That nutter might’ve had more mistakes worth uncovering!

I'm looking forward the hearing from the guys who are out buying (or hacking, I don't judge) his cell phone data to see who he talked to, and when.  And to see if any of them were sitting in the bushes in other places Trump may have been on the day.

Fortunately, his name was released before anyone had an opportunity to wipe his social media, too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, morrobay said:

These days don't go down this Dem/Rep rabbit hole. Some whack job is what he is. And all this endless Trump this , Trump that is out of hand. Especially from this fat treasonous lying b*tch. Trump should have locked her up when he had the chance. IMG_20240917_171937.thumb.jpg.1460003cab32f51ad3586c24aa148237.jpgIMG_20240917_171817.thumb.jpg.3824c9acbbcf5de20ea3275488752c93.jpg

Brilliant 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, cdemundo said:

So the guy who apparently was gonna try and kill Trump didn't like Trump for president?

What a shocker!!!

Yep

So let’s talk about bumper stickers and not right wingers and their god damn guns. And the  “ NRA” , venal GOP politicians like the FL Governor, and all the rest, who literally put the gin and in the maniacs hands. 

pffft. 

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, impulse said:

I'm looking forward the hearing from the guys who are out buying (or hacking, I don't judge) his cell phone data to see who he talked to, and when.  And to see if any of them were sitting in the bushes in other places Trump may have been on the day.

Fortunately, his name was released before anyone had an opportunity to wipe his social media, too.

Oh no, it's a CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!   My goodness, what would you people do without these myriad conspiracies. I used to watch a TV show in reruns called Dynasty. Alexis Carrington was always plotting against Crystal Carrington. One day they even got into a fight and fell into the swimming pool!!!. 

You know what a conspiracy worth investigating is? Trump's comb over. Inquiring minds want to know how Donald does it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Was there anything factually incorrect in the listing? You are very quick to dismiss, but never able to offer actual evidence to show there is a factual error.

Yup  I experienced Obamacare.  Cost me $1,400 a month with a $5,000 deductible, and I had to wait months to get an appointment.  I didn't care for it at all.

I quit reading when the coffee splashed into my eye from spitting in it when I read that Obamacare was an accomplishment.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

You stated "It has cost a number of people their health and a great deal of money. It was far from a success.".

The data and  numbers  do not support your claim.

You're sure responding to a lot that I didn't say. 

15 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

The law also enacted a host of delivery system reforms that have been proven to have kept healthcare costs from increasing more than the cost of living increases.

That's a bald faced lie.  Edit:  Unless you're on the gub'ment dole.

I was on Obamacare for 2 years running (before Medicare kicked in).  My premiums went up 15% year over year.  And that was before the Harris/Biden's inflation spike.  Full disclosure:  I wasn't on the gub'ment dole. It may be great for those who are. 

I don't personally know anyone who's happy with Obamacare.  At least none that say they are.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

You stated "It has cost a number of people their health and a great deal of money. It was far from a success.".

The data and  numbers  do not support your claim.

Your response  has nothing to do with  your statement.  You are saying the Affordable Health care Act cost people their health. Ok. Who and how many people?

Your say your premium is $1400. You must quite elderly and have a special history. I did a quick price check in one of the more expensive states of Massachusetts.  A 45 year , depending on copay and deductible (ranging from  $2500 to $0)  will pay $340-$650 depending upon the deductibles and limits.

I invite anyone interested to benchmark for themselves. https://www.healthcare.gov/see-plans/#/?year=2023

Yes, the ACA is a tremendous success.  40 million Americans now benefit from it.

The ACA's major provisions came into force in 2014. By 2016, the uninsured share of the population had roughly halved. The law also enacted a host of delivery system reforms that have been proven to have kept healthcare costs from increasing more than the cost of living increases. Quality of healthcare for Americans has improved overall.    

And Obama has observed, "Now that the ACA has become popular they don't call it Obamacare anymore". 

Sometimes a guy can't win.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, impulse said:

According to an affidavit from an FBI agent, data obtained from Routh's cellphone service provider showed that his phone was in the vicinity of the area along the Trump International tree line for about 12 hours before the encounter, from approximately 1:59 a.m. to approximately 1:31 p.m. Sunday. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-assassination-attempt-investigation-ryan-wesley-routh-florida/  Updated on: September 17, 2024 / 5:12 PM EDT / CBS News

8 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

According to an affidavit from an FBI agent, data obtained from Routh's cellphone service provider showed that his phone was in the vicinity of the area along the Trump International tree line for about 12 hours before the encounter, from approximately 1:59 a.m. to approximately 1:31 p.m. Sunday. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-assassination-attempt-investigation-ryan-wesley-routh-florida/  Updated on: September 17, 2024 / 5:12 PM EDT / CBS News

I'm just as interested with the location pings of the people he spoke to over the past week or so...  Maybe he was a lone nut case.  Or maybe not so alone.  Lotsa questions about how he got to Florida, how he bought an SKS, etc.  He's claiming indigence in court.

• Thanks 1

What could they charge this guy with? It's apparently legal in Florida to carry weapons openly even when going fishing. This guy may have been having a nap or planning a game of golf. He never saw Trump, didn't get within a bull's roar of him and didn't fire a shot before some gun toting character started taking pot shots at him causing him to run away.

Rifle-Toting Florida Men: We Wanted to Promote Gun Rights

Just now, Old Croc said:

What could they charge this guy with? It's apparently legal in Florida to carry weapons openly even when going fishing. This guy may have been having a nap or planning a game of golf. He never saw Trump, didn't get within a bull's roar of him and didn't fire a shot before some gun toting character started taking pot shots at him causing him to run away.

Rifle-Toting Florida Men: We Wanted to Promote Gun Rights

Good point....well made.

Charged with being in the same place for 12 hours?......can't see that sticking.

He could sue the security services for putting his life in mortal danger......he could make millions.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

I'm just as interested with the location pings of the people he spoke to over the past week or so...  Maybe he was a lone nut case.  Or maybe not so alone.  Lotsa questions about how he got to Florida, how he bought an SKS, etc.  He's claiming indigence in court.

OK just tht if FBI has location data from T-Mobile they likely have more data as well.

On 9/16/2024 at 11:28 PM, riclag said:

Ryan Routh  frequently posted about politics online and has exclusively donated to Dem candidates and causes since 2019.

IMG_2892.thumb.jpeg.6ed102fcf8c14092f07266e0afa4fb0f.jpeg

https://nypost.com/2024/09/15/us-news/shots-fired-near-trump-live-updates-reactions-photos-more/

Since I put a riclag stickers on the back of my truck, I get attacked by rats all the time.😭

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

From the criminal complaint:

12. On the basis of the foregoing, your affiant respectfully submits that probable cause exists to charge RYAN WESLEY ROUTH with possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 922(g)(l), and possession and receipt of a firearm with an obliterated serial number, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 922(k). 

11 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

From the criminal complaint:

12. On the basis of the foregoing, your affiant respectfully submits that probable cause exists to charge RYAN WESLEY ROUTH with possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 922(g)(l), and possession and receipt of a firearm with an obliterated serial number, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 922(k). 

That's enough to hold him while they investigate the juicier charges, with words like intent and conspiracy.

I understand he was also driving a car that wasn't his (stolen, or loaned to him?), with plates swapped from another vehicle. 

With him being from North Carolina and Hawaii, it will be interesting to see how he got an SKS in Florida with his felony record.  He either stole it, owned it before his felony conviction(s), or there's going to be more people in the soup... 

• Like 1

There are all sorts of criminal statutes on assault or even 'attempted assault' on a federal official 'cept Trump isn't a Federal official.

18 U.S. Code § 111 - Assault on a Federal Officer
Just as it is a crime in California to assault a police officer or peace officer, it is a federal crime to commit any assault against a federal officer defined under 18 U.S. Code § 111.

Depending on the circumstances and the severity of the alleged assault, this crime may be prosecuted as a misdemeanor or felony, with significant penalties if convicted. This federal law cover different type of offenses, such as simple assault, serious assault without a weapon, and serious assault with a dangerous or deadly weapon.

https://www.thefederalcriminalattorneys.com/assault-on-a-federal-0fficer

4 hours ago, chercheur888 said:

Since I put a riclag stickers on the back of my truck, I get attacked by rats all the time.😭

There it is folks ,a triggered response, 

just like the biden/ harris supporter .

• Haha 1