UFO seen on Jomtein Beach amazing video

Mr. Black

3 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

Sad emojis because no "stupid" ones

Just because I, and many other people in this world, believe in Extra Terrestrial Intelligence, does not warrant being called stupid by you. We are all entitled to our own beliefs and theories.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

Just because I, and many other people in this world, believe in Extra Terrestrial Intelligence, does not warrant being called stupid by you. We are all entitled to our own beliefs and theories.

A bit like flat earthers, homeopathy, ghosts, creationists, moon landing deniers. My position remains valid. Believing anything with no evidence is a bit silly. And by the way, I think you will find that the Egyptians built the Pyramids in Egypt and there is no such thing as divine creation. Go to many proper archaeology sites to discover a lot about Stonehenge. And one more thing: a UFO is simply an unidentified flying object - it never means its from outer space. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

the Egyptians built the Pyramids in Egypt

Yet there are still no plausible explanation as to how they achieved these feats of engineering cutting and moving such huge slabs of stone with such precision   Stone Henge, Baalbek,Gobekli Tepe

etc etc

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, johng said:

Yet there are still no plausible explanation as to how they achieved these feats of engineering cutting and moving such huge slabs of stone with such precision   Stone Henge, Baalbek,Gobekli Tepe

etc etc

There are plenty of explanations of how this was achieved out there....some far more plausible than little green men with tentacles doing it for no reason one can fathom!