Hillary Clinton Criticizes Elon Musk for Disturbing Comments About Taylor Swift

Social Media

17 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The offer to impregnate somebody is a whole lot more appealing to somebody who wants to get with you, then it is from a woman who would be completely repulsed by being in your presence. I doubt she is impressed by his money. 

How do you know if she is repulsed? IMO you have no idea what a woman finds attractive, not being a woman yourself.

Men with money, no matter how ugly, have zero problem getting all the sex they want from their groupies.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How do you know if she is repulsed? IMO you have no idea what a woman finds attractive, not being a woman yourself.

Men with money, no matter how ugly, have zero problem getting all the sex they want from their groupies.

I agree nut job groupies like Loomer are very easy to get, and there are likely millions of other women that would be willing to sleep with him due to his fame and wealth, but there's no point in insinuating that Swift is in that same camp. I doubt very much she's impressed with his wealth, and I double down on the fact that most women would find him to be utterly repulsive. 

• Agree 1