Bayer Testosterone 250mg Silom

Hummin

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Do you take testosterone? any hair left?

For most who is on trt, lost their hair long time before they started healthy trt. 

Side effects of rapid cycling with anabolic steroids is a different story, and if you are 70 years old with healthy hair, trt will not change that. You will grow more body hair, and your testicles might shrink, depending on your doses is correct or not.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Do you take testosterone? any hair left?

It certainly depends on the quantity. TRT just means to bring up Testosterone to a normal level in case it was too low because the body does not produce it normally.

Large doses used to increase muscle mass are a complete different thing because the levels are brought several times higher than it should be.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hummin said:

For most who is on trt, lost their hair long time before they started healthy trt. 

Side effects of rapid cycling with anabolic steroids is a different story, and if you are 70 years old with healthy hair, trt will not change that. You will grow more body hair, and your testicles might shrink, depending on your doses is correct or not.

Body hair is repulsive.

The only place I want hair is head, legs, forearms.  

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Body hair is repulsive.

The only place I want hair is head, legs, forearms.  

I want to be happy, well balanced hormones does that to you, and can be life changing, especially if illness once disturbed your hormon balance. 

Many old grumpy depressed negative men doesn't know that they actually could need trt, and it would give them a better life. 

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Many old grumpy depressed negative men doesn't know that they actually could need trt, and it would give them a better life

Apparently so, but if their life is miserable anyway i.e. wrong choices, wrong location etc it won't help

21 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Apparently so, but if their life is miserable anyway i.e. wrong choices, wrong location etc it won't help

If there is a medical reason for taking trt, it can make life better is all I'm saying.

But it might not change your personality or quality of your life if you do not want it to happen  and do something to make it happen.

Being well and happy takes some effort, and sometimes medication can help

• Agree 1