Trump Is Finished: Rogan Just Roasted Him

RSD1

19 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooo he has a load of sheeple following him, LOL.

These numbers highlight Rogan’s broad reach and influence in the podcasting and social media spheres

No wonder western civilisation is doomed.

Could not agree more.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ricklev said:

First time I ever watched Rogan, although I have heard of him.  I didn't realize he was a moron.  Go figure.  

A moron with a reach far greater than yours and who can influence millions of Trump voters to feel embarrassed to vote for Trump. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RSD1 said:

First it was Taylor Swift. And now the biggest podcaster in the world has made a mock of Trump in the debate. And he can't stop praising Harris. Trump has no chance:

AI get realistic now 😄😉

Joke

Well, this was a good one, another nail in the coffin 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

The thing is he is kinda sensible sometimes, but bottom line he is a wack job mostly because of his uncritical acceptance of a lot of bad sources.

But he is big with the young bro crowd, the macho young men who are a big source of Trump support.

Rogan is basically into lots of weird conjecture and sensationalism. Loves to talk conspiracies too. Obsessed with UFOs and the gamut. But he can be sensible and have a clear and insightful view of things at times. I rarely watch him, unless he’s covering something in a useful way, which isn’t very often. But he’s got the gift of the gab and he is strong on broism with a huge base of young and easily influenced, mostly male Americans. And this clip will definitely push a few hundred thousand more votes towards Harris after the way Rogan almost pissed himself laughing about Trump’s disastrous debate performance. 

Edited by RSD1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

What I am seeing is that educated, sensible and successful people will not vote for Trump.

And all the the inbred, uneducated and poor love Trump and will vote for him.

Same as in 2020 and thankfully there weren’t enough of those kind of people to elect him. It will be the same this November. 

Just now, still kicking said:

It takes a while to reply from a sheep station in NZ

What do they do with all those sheep down there when nobody else is around? Never mind, I don’t really want to know. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

David Frum is predicting that this weekend, Harris will be so far ahead of Trump that it will be obvious that Trump will lose.

I thought it was obvious since the day she said she would run for president?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DougieMax said:

With Joe, apparently it's personal for some reason. Still, it's hard to believe he will actually pull the lever for Kamala come election day when he is in the booth and nobody is watching. One very credible source has Kamala's real poll numbers at around 10% (https://usawatchdog.com/deep-state-knows-it-cannot-cheat-kamela-in-martin-armstrong/). So a bit of negativity from Joe probably won't move the needle much, if at all.

People who are renowned at making predictions on elections, like Alan Lichtman and Nate Silver, have already called it that Harris will win. Why remain in denial of reality?

Edited by RSD1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

People who are renowned at making predictions on elections, like Alan Lichtman and Nate Silver, have already called it that Harris will win. Why remain in denial of reality?

It's a prediction, which means it's a guess.

HRC thought she won before she found out she lost.