Sean “Diddy” Combs to Remain in Custody Ahead of Sex Trafficking Trial

Social Media

image.png

Sean “Diddy” Combs will remain behind bars as his legal battle over sex trafficking and racketeering charges continues. On Tuesday, a federal judge denied the hip-hop mogul's request for bail, rejecting a proposal from his legal team that would have allowed him to await trial under home detention.

Combs’ lawyers had pitched a $50 million bond, secured by his Miami property, as part of the deal to keep him under house arrest. However, the court sided with prosecutors, who argued that the 54-year-old entertainer was a significant flight risk and had already attempted to contact witnesses and victims in the case. According to prosecutors, some of those individuals remain fearful of Combs, adding to concerns over his release.

Combs pleaded not guilty to the charges brought against him, which include sex trafficking, racketeering, and other serious offenses. The indictment, unveiled earlier on Tuesday, lays out a disturbing picture of the alleged criminal enterprise Combs is accused of operating. Prosecutors claim that he used drugs, violence, and coercion to force women into sexual exploitation, all to serve his personal desires.

The 14-page indictment describes how Combs "abused, threatened, and coerced women and others around him to fulfill his sexual desires, protect his reputation, and conceal his conduct."

The charges against Combs go beyond allegations of sexual abuse. Federal prosecutors have accused him of orchestrating a broader criminal enterprise, one that was involved in a variety of illegal activities, including kidnapping, arson, bribery, and forced labor. The indictment alleges that Combs directed these actions as part of a scheme to protect his power and status, all while maintaining an image of success in the public eye.

The court documents paint a harrowing picture of violence and abuse, with numerous instances where Combs allegedly assaulted women. The indictment claims that on multiple occasions, Combs physically attacked his victims, “striking, punching, dragging, throwing objects at, and kicking them.” These violent outbursts were reportedly part of his broader efforts to control and intimidate those around him, ensuring that his illicit activities remained hidden from the public.

As Combs awaits his trial, his legal team is expected to continue fighting for his release, while prosecutors push forward with what promises to be a highly publicized case.

Credit: BBC 2024-09-18

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Sean “Diddy” Combs forced women into sick “Freak Off” sex sessions with male prostitutes that were often recorded while the music producer masturbated, a bombshell indictment alleged today.

The “regularly” occurring Freak Offs could last for days and Combs and the victims would often receive IV fluids in the aftermath “to recover from the physical exertion and drug use,” the feds allege.

• Like 1

He hires all these sex-professionals and he's still flogging his own mule?

And to think how rich this guy was, he could have bought his own island.  Instead he had to play out the badazz pimp thing.

Lock him up and he'll find Jesus (he's Catholic).

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Hmm. He's being held on remand in the same place as Epstein was, another of Trump's pals.  Perhaps he needs to watch his back!

His very real problem at this moment, which it looks like he got a taste of already, are his brother inmates who will take turns taking the Big Man down.  The old "crabs in a barrel" mentality.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Tug said:

Hope he has enough money on the books to buy lube he’s gonna need it 😂 

With his money and fame he'll be surrounded by fans/sycophants willing to protect him.

It also sounds like he swings both ways and given that drugs are rife in US prisons he may even be able to continue with his "freak off" sessions. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2024 at 9:32 AM, bendejo said:

Lock him up and he'll find Jesus (he's Catholic).

If he tries to find forgiveness and absolution for these alleged sins, through the Catholic Church, he will find it a difficult and rigorous process.

It is much much more than purely popping into a confessional box and muttering "Bless me Father for I have sinned", reeling off a list and coming out to say a handful of Hail Mary's! And if he does receive absolution and is truly penitent, then he still will have to face temporal "justice" - render unto God what is God's, and unto Caesar what is Caesars, isn't that the quote?

I recently resumed going to confession after many years of not going, ( serious surgery awakening awareness of my own mortality!); my initial "session" involved a very rigorous, soul baring and intimate examination of my actions with my confessor, over several periods each of an hour or so. Neither easy nor comfortable. If you are not judged to be sufficiently penitent then you don't get absolution. If you omit or hide actions, or successfully "pull the wool over" your confessors eyes then any absolution he may utter does not count in the eyes of Almighty God, which is after all the whole point! The Sacrament simply does not happen.

Now I don't presume to judge this chap in that sense - but it is not an easy option.

Edited by herfiehandbag

On 9/18/2024 at 2:21 AM, JonnyF said:

They should take another look at the deaths of Tupac Shakur and Christopher Wallace while they are at it.

Sean Combs may well be a psychopath. Good to hear he's in custody where he cannot get near witnesses.  

They have someone under arrest for Shakur's murder. His trial is scheduled for November 4. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/keffe-d-tupac-shakur-murder-suspect-house-arrest-bail-trial-judge-says/

I am seriously starting to doubt the supposed genius of these rap Tycoons. He could see what has happening. He has 1 Billion dollars in the bank.

Why not run to UAE or Indonesia? He just waited until they arrested him. We could all see it would happen. How did he not run?

On 9/18/2024 at 9:54 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Hmm. He's being held on remand in the same place as Epstein was, another of Trump's pals.  Perhaps he needs to watch his back!

Trump was friends with everyone mostly because he was rich & famous!

Im sure if anything happened it would be out by now!

“Names of figures that were previously associated with Epstein, such as Prince Andrew and former presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, were mentioned in the court documents, but there was little new information outside of what was already known to the public”. 

https://time.com/6552063/jeffrey-epsteins-unsealed-court-documents/

• Haha 1