Trump and Vance continue to lie about and demonise Haitians in Springfield

simple1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The big question is what date FOX News will declare a new migrant caravan is coming from Central America.

Trump voters tend to show up on Election Day, so a November 1 start date is probably optimal.

trump is still demonising the Haitians in Springfield even though they are vetted refugees; when he does so the MAGA crowd love it. trump is evil and will cause great damage to cohesion in US society.

• Like 1

Haitian group in Springfield, Ohio, files citizen criminal charges against Trump and Vance

The leader of a nonprofit representing the Haitian community invoked a private-citizen right to file charges Tuesday against former President Donald Trump and his running mate, JD Vance, over the chaos and threats experienced by Springfield, Ohio, since Trump first spread false claims about legal immigrants there during a presidential debate.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

trump is still demonising the Haitians in Springfield even though they are vetted refugees; when he does so the MAGA crowd love it. trump is evil and will cause great damage to cohesion in US society.

Are they actually vetted? They were brought in under the CHNV plan, but what was the vetting process? 

In any case, the strain on the schools, hospitals, and social services is undeniable.

11 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

In any case, the strain on the schools, hospitals, and social services is undeniable.

Nothing to say about bomb scares being called in to schools? No strain there?

As for infrastructure in Springfield, the city had lost a lot of people before the Haitians arrived.

Edited by Danderman123

15 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Are they actually vetted? They were brought in under the CHNV plan, but what was the vetting process? 

The point that you are missing is that Trump has changed his target from illegal to legal immigrants.

I don't think that's a good strategy to win the election. Trump's been hanging out with Laura Loomer too much.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Nothing to say about bomb scares being called in to schools? No strain there?

As for infrastructure in Springfield, the city had lost a lot of people before the Haitians arrived.

Apples and oranges.  

Yeah, the city was shrinking, as many small cities in the midwest are doing. But the answer is not to import 15,000 people who do not speak English, have little cultural knowledge of the area, and drain the public coffers.   Not to mention living 20 to a house and displacing the original residents.

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Apples and oranges.  

Yeah, the city was shrinking, as many small cities in the midwest are doing. But the answer is not to import 15,000 people who do not speak English, have little cultural knowledge of the area, and drain the public coffers.   Not to mention living 20 to a house and displacing the original residents.

As a Canadian, you really shouldn't be telling Americans how to integrate new immigrants into our society.

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The point that you are missing is that Trump has changed his target from illegal to legal immigrants.

I don't think that's a good strategy to win the election. Trump's been hanging out with Laura Loomer too much.

Nope. His target is the Biden-Harris administration's terrible immigration policy in general. Part is the illegals flooding the border. Part is the far too easy process to enter under various schemes. Notably, the Harris campaign is completely silent on their policy and positions on immigration.  Their surrogates (who answer for the acutal candidates) say nothing other than the usual bromides and platitudes.

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Nope. His target is the Biden-Harris administration's terrible immigration policy in general. Part is the illegals flooding the border. Part is the far too easy process to enter under various schemes. Notably, the Harris campaign is completely silent on their policy and positions on immigration.  Their surrogates (who answer for the acutal candidates) say nothing other than the usual bromides and platitudes.

I'm sorry that you as a Canadian are so worried about immigration in the US.

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

When you emigrate to the US, and get US citizenship, I will welcome your input on US immigration policy.

Oh, wait, that would make you an immigrant, and you would have to deport yourself.

Says the Bot. But hey, you wouldnt be eligible for US citizenship would you.

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

When you emigrate to the US, and get US citizenship, I will welcome your input on US immigration policy.

Oh, wait, that would make you an immigrant, and you would have to deport yourself.

You make no sense. If I got citizenship, how could I be deported?

You are telling me what I can and cannot say based on my nationality. That makes you a racist. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Says the Bot. But hey, you wouldnt be eligible for US citizenship would you.

Sorry, but I am a US citizen, unlike many others here.

I don't know enough about Canadian immigration policy to comment on it.

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

You are telling me what I can and cannot say based on my nationality. That makes you a racist. 

Even worse, you can't vote for Trump.

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Do you even understand what the word "racist" means?

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Do you even understand what the word "racist" means?

According to the Oxford dictionary, "The inability or refusal to recognize the rights, needs, dignity, or value of people of particular races or geographical origins."

He is refusing to recognize my dignity, value, and rights due to my geographical origins. THerefore, he is a racist. 

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

The OP concerns trump's promotion of lies and disinformation concerning legal immigrants ( vetted refugees) in Springfield. Not general immigration policy, which, BTW, bi- partisan legislation was stopped by trump surrogates for selfish political purposes, not to Make America Great Again, quite the contrary.

It would make a pleasant change to stay on topic rather than leveraging the topic in an attempt to bash the current administration. It would be even better to acknowledge trump's blatant attempts to encourage divineness and hate.

Edited by simple1
  • Love It 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, simple1 said:

The OP concerns trump's promotion of lies and disinformation concerning legal immigrants ( vetted refugees) in Springfield. Not general immigration policy, which, BTW, bi- partisan legislation was stopped by trump surrogates for selfish political purposes, not to Make America Great Again, quite the contrary.

It would make a pleasant change to stay on topic rather than leveraging the topic in an attempt to bash the current administration. It would be even better to acknowledge trump's blatant attempts to encourage divineness and hate.

The Haitians in Sprinfield are an interesting case study.  The Biden-Harris easy immigration policy encouraged them to come. On arrival, they began to rapidly use up the social services and so on.  Talk to the residents of the city and see what they think of their new neighbours.  

As for the "bipartisan legislation", it was a steaming pile of dogsh!t.  Any "policy" that would let more than a million people cross the border illegally is a non starter.  The problem started with Biden unilaterally cancelling all of Trump's border security measures as soon as he took office. That is what caused the numbers to spike. Now, lately, Biden has suddenly found that he has the power to do the same without Congressional approval. But for more than 3 years there was really n enforcement. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The Haitians in Sprinfield are an interesting case study.  The Biden-Harris easy immigration policy encouraged them to come. On arrival, they began to rapidly use up the social services and so on.  Talk to the residents of the city and see what they think of their new neighbours.  

As for the "bipartisan legislation", it was a steaming pile of dogsh!t.  Any "policy" that would let more than a million people cross the border illegally is a non starter.  The problem started with Biden unilaterally cancelling all of Trump's border security measures as soon as he took office. That is what caused the numbers to spike. Now, lately, Biden has suddenly found that he has the power to do the same without Congressional approval. But for more than 3 years there was really n enforcement. 

Next, you'll be saying that the Haitians are stealing pets and eating them.