Swampy

roger101

I am flying back to the UK next month. I am planning to use a Miracle Lounge. First time in 11 years. So I have a couple of questions.

What would normally be the concourse for Thai to fly out of?  I am trying to cut down the walking by booking a lounge near to where the plane normally departs from.

Second question, what taxi firm would you recommend? When I return I'll get the bus back to Pattaya but going I want a taxi.

I look forward to all your replies. Thank you.

1 hour ago, roger101 said:

I am flying back to the UK next month. I am planning to use a Miracle Lounge. First time in 11 years. So I have a couple of questions.

What would normally be the concourse for Thai to fly out of?  I am trying to cut down the walking by booking a lounge near to where the plane normally departs from.

Second question, what taxi firm would you recommend? When I return I'll get the bus back to Pattaya but going I want a taxi.

I look forward to all your replies. Thank you.

As the other poster already commented, Thai fly from all different concourses and there is no consistency day to day, so impossible to predict. There are Miracle Lounges at every concourse (I am pretty sure) plus there are also Coral lounges. BKK is full of lounges. No need to book, just turn up and pay - they are never full, that way you can pick one near your gate on the day.

Oh, just saw you are going to the UK. Long haul tend to go from D,E,F,G, but also now we have S gates which mean taking a train. You'll really just have to decide on the day once your gate is announced. If you pre-book a specific lounge based on yesterday's flight then find out you're in the wrong concourse then you'd be in pain.

• Thanks 1

Thank you all. I will not book and will just go to the nearest lounge when I know the gate for the plane. Years ago when I traveled regularly I never bothered  book but I was much younger then and walking was no problem. I must admit I never encountered  a crowded lounge in those days, just turn up and pay, but if memory serves me right it was just for 2 hours then and most UK flight went at night.

Anyway thanks again.