158 dems vote against bill to deport illegals, who commit sex crimes

riclag

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

That sounds like your President, Trump Great description, Please Continue with your brilliant observation 

Can't stay on topic can you with your Trump obsession

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tilaceer said:

I'm voting for Matt Gaetz, he ticks all your boxes, plus a few more.
Great Republican.

He got caught again with underage , the mother even dropped her off at the party ffs 

Edited by Irish star
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tilaceer said:

Rubbish.
Its Republican political posturing.

Betcha it passes the senate or Shumer 

Ignores it to save further voter angst!

Thats ok though! Senate has a good chance of flipping anyway, Schumer ignored the impeachment trial of the guy who was supposed to enforce the border security, Mayorkas

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Betcha it passes the senate or Shumer 

Ignores it to save further voter angst!

Thats ok though! Senate has a good chance of flipping anyway, Schumer ignored the impeachment trial of the guy who was supposed to enforce the border security, Mayorkas

When you gonna answer my other question ? Seems you have been dodging that one for a while.

2 hours ago, proton said:

Can't stay on topic can you with your Trump obsession

They save the best toward the end in this article.

I was going through bias reporting and found SPLC  most hated rival in the think tank business, Cis. Org ,comes with the receipts .imop

“To state what should be obvious:

Illegal aliens blocked at the border or who are quickly removed from the country cannot inflict harm on Americans because they are not present. That means every single crime committed by an illegally present immigrant was preventable and should never have happened, whereas the Department of Homeland Security detention and removal machine cannot prevent a single crime by an American citizen.

All crimes committed by illegal aliens represent an unnecessary and preventable burden on American society and its criminal justice system”.

https://cis.org/Bensman/While-Illegal-Aliens-Kill-and-Rape-Bogus-Crime-Comparisons-Still-Blunt-Solutions

Edited by riclag
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, riclag said:

They save the best toward the end in this article.

I was going through bias reporting and found SPLC  most hated rival in the think tank business, Cis. Org ,comes with the receipts .imop

“To state what should be obvious:

Illegal aliens blocked at the border or who are quickly removed from the country cannot inflict harm on Americans because they are not present. That means every single crime committed by an illegally present immigrant was preventable and should never have happened, whereas the Department of Homeland Security detention and removal machine cannot prevent a single crime by an American citizen.

All crimes committed by illegal aliens represent an unnecessary and preventable burden on American society and its criminal justice system”.

https://cis.org/Bensman/While-Illegal-Aliens-Kill-and-Rape-Bogus-Crime-Comparisons-Still-Blunt-Solutions

When you gonna answer my other question ? 
And he's gone again...5555

All these Maga's baying at the moon, but no one can explain why they are baying.

Would have that the Maga collective would have sent some kind of justification through the hive, but it appears they are just too busy throwing shade at Dems for nothing more that political theatre,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

When you gonna answer my other question ? 
And he's gone again...5555

All these Maga's baying at the moon, but no one can explain why they are baying.

Would have that the Maga collective would have sent some kind of justification through the hive, but it appears they are just too busy throwing shade at Dems for nothing more that political theatre,

Not one will fact check , Srtraight from Qanon and Faux to the forum , Trump

loves the gullible morons 

• Like 1

Once again the far right post a topic without any thoughts nor knowledge about what happened. It's all about the headlines and that's it. In my opinion riclag is just a propaganda machine without any functioning brains.

• Like 2