iPhone 16 Launch Draws Large Crowds in Thailand

snoop1130

"The iPhone 16 series, touted as Apple's first smartphone designed specifically for artificial intelligence or “Apple Intelligence,” allows users to generate text and images with ease using AI-powered suggestions. "

Might actually be a ground breaking improvement over the inane vivacious posts/texts trendy types send each other. I'd say AI may be improvement over no intelligence.

I say wait for the next big thing where your phone calls/chats with other phones... frees up all your time so you can experience "the real world" for perhaps the first time...

On 9/20/2024 at 9:57 PM, dinsdale said:

Way over priced rubbish. All about showing off with a phone that maybe 10% of the features will actually be used. Same as all smart phones. Consumerism at its craziest. MUST GET THE NEW ONE!!!!!!!

I bet you are old 😂

have always had an iPhone, purely because they just work and there are fewer issues than any other. Have never been one to rush to a new model for its own sake, however, and next phone am ready to migrate. Issues like connectivity and glitchiness seem to have plagued the 12 and 13. Also do not get on with my MacBook. I will not buy Apple again. Apparently the much vaunted Tesla phone will be the bomb… focus on privacy, big battery life and camera, solar charging, memory etc etc, and just the fact that it won’t be the big two playas. Hopefully not made in China. 

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Have you considered buying a pair of spectacles, ?   They will fit in your pocket,  you will be using 100% of their features, and saving  some money which you could maybe put towards corrective eye surgery

Already have reading glasses. Too much hassle to carry them around along with sunglasses. Don’t think there’s any advisable corrective eye surgery for the relatively mild deterioration in close vision most of us experience with advancing age.