Kamala Harris' Media Absence Defended: Adviser Cites Busy Schedule

Social Media

5 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Very sad day if she wins simply because of the hate of another person... Shows the mentality of using evil to become a leader works. Makes me wonder what other evils she will accomplish if voted in the office. 

Is that anything like the hate that you spew out every day against her?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And the Democrats adopt their candidate at ‘The Democratic Party National Conference’.

Where they adopted Harris as the Democratic Party Candidate for the 2024 Presidential Election.

There was no other candidate until Harris was gifted the nomination without running in any primaries.

So Biden was the presumed candidate, until he dropped out because he couldn't remember his own name.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How many questions does she take from the audience then. None?

Campaigning is sound bites and the faithful ones in the crowd. She needs to be asked the hard questions, so she needs to do interviews.

Given she probably has nothing but sound bites to offer it's probably a good strategy.

Unlike your hero Trump, she IS out every day talking to people to people face to face and NOT in a studio talking to 2 or 3 carefully selected talking heads, who offer carefully selected and scripted questions.

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CallumWK said:

There was no other candidate until Harris was gifted the nomination without running in any primaries.

So Biden was the presumed candidate, until he dropped out because he couldn't remember his own name.

There was no Candidate until the DNC.

The DNC adopt their candidate, your repeated failure to grasp that fact suggests you ought to steer clear of criticizing anyone with fake claims on their mental capacity.

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Unlike your hero Trump, she IS out every day talking to people to people face to face and NOT in a studio talking to 2 or 3 carefully selected talking heads.

Indeed and this is the issue.

Harris is out campaigning, Trump is hardly ever seen and when he is he can barely talk.

Holding a ‘Town Hall’ in front of a Trump supporting audience in Long Island, a district he can’t win, and even then rambling aimlessly when tossed a soft ball question by one of his supporters.

He’s a mess.

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There was no Candidate until the DNC.

The DNC adopt their candidate, your repeated failure to grasp that fact suggests you ought to steer clear of criticizing anyone with fake claims on their mental capacity.

Typical response of a deluded woke in denial. Not worth any more response.

According to my niece who is a political science professor at the University in the US, she is doing a lot of interviews, but she's doing them with small local stations instead of national networks. The advantage being that she's reaching large groups of voters in the swing states. The national news does not seem to be picking any of this up, and as far as she's concerned it's completely irrelevant. 

It could be a very smart strategy. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

According to my niece who is a political science professor at the University in the US, she is doing a lot of interviews, but she's doing them with small local stations instead of national networks. The advantage being that she's reaching large groups of voters in the swing states. The national news does not seem to be picking any of this up, and as far as she's concerned it's completely irrelevant. 

Indeed, the national media feel slighted, they need the ratings.

I suggest they invite Trump on, I’m very much in favor of him being given every opportunity to display to the electorate the mess he is in.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Is that anything like the hate that you spew out every day against her?

Most folks on the Trump side dont hate her, to the extent that it becomes an obsession that they talk about each and every day, think about Trump, Trump lives in their head, the epitome of Hitler, the, the, the, the.....

Convictedsexabuserfelonburgerlovinggolfcheatingorangehairedcateatingputinlovingjewhatinghitlermussolinibankruptfatdementedthreattodemocracyexistentialthreattoplanetinsurrectionistfraud!

Should have that on You Tube like the way they sing Krung Thep Maha Nahkon...

If Kamala cant take a little criticism, o well.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yeah like her nonstop ads on the Fox Morning program pushing abortion. Great ad buy that.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Indeed and this is the issue.

Harris is out campaigning, Trump is hardly ever seen and when he is he can barely talk.

Holding a ‘Town Hall’ in front of a Trump supporting audience in Long Island, a district he can’t win, and even then rambling aimlessly when tossed a soft ball question by one of his supporters.

He’s a mess.

I caught a few minutes of Trump on the Gutfeld show. Trump was speaking well. 

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

If you meant his usual lies is speaking well. Lie about Governor Waltz calling him when his house was surrounded by people with American flags and he put out a statement and they left. Blatant lying. Waltz called the WH in April 2020 when protests against coronavirus restrictions - egged on by Trump - targeting a number of Midwestern governors. 

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You might not be the target audience.

Thats true because their audience is so large. But a different subject would have been a better value realizing that the average Fox viewer does not condone infanticide.

But maybe she has nothing else.

14 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

There was some funnier than hell stuff on that show. Loved the Area 51 stuff.  Gutfeld is really funny, I thought it was great when Trump harassed him over his ratings.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Thats true because their audience is so large. But a different subject would have been a better value realizing that the average Fox viewer does not condone infanticide.

Abortion is not infanticide.

Counter factual zealots are definitely not the target audience while I suspect a large number of FOX views are women some of whom might be able to ask the question ‘what does this mean for me?’

Edited by Chomper Higgot

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

If you meant his usual lies is speaking well. Lie about Governor Waltz calling him when his house was surrounded by people with American flags and he put out a statement and they left. Blatant lying. Waltz called the WH in April 2020 when protests against coronavirus restrictions - egged on by Trump - targeting a number of Midwestern governors. 

Wow.

Trump and Waltz differ on a phone call. Trump is Lying.

Harris defends Joe Bidens mental competancy: she is loyal

the Democrats are blatant hypocrites in everything.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Abortion is not infanticide.

Counter factual zealots are definitely not the target audience while I suspect a large number of FOX views are women some of whom might be able to ask the question ‘what does this mean for me?’

It can be is Democratic states. But people that support baby killing like to lie about their predilictions

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Who condones infanticide?

1. Sparta (Ancient Greece)

2. Rome (Ancient Roman Empire)

3. Ancient China

4. Inuit (Indigenous Arctic cultures)

5. Medieval Japan (Mabiki practice)

6. Pre-Colonial India

7. Aztec Empire

8. Pre-Colonial Polynesia

9. Ancient Egypt

10. Democrats

Oh my...your correct.

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Wow.

Trump and Waltz differ on a phone call. Trump is Lying.

Harris defends Joe Bidens mental competancy: she is loyal

the Democrats are blatant hypocrites in everything.

False equivalence. Biden's mental competency is miles better than Trump. Mistaken Bagram airfield to be in Alaska is serious mental decline. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Who condones infanticide?

1. Sparta (Ancient Greece)

2. Rome (Ancient Roman Empire)

3. Ancient China

4. Inuit (Indigenous Arctic cultures)

5. Medieval Japan (Mabiki practice)

6. Pre-Colonial India

7. Aztec Empire

8. Pre-Colonial Polynesia

9. Ancient Egypt

10. Democrats

Oh my...your correct.

Cut and paste much?

6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

False equivalence. Biden's mental competency is miles better than Trump. Mistaken Bagram airfield to be in Alaska is serious mental decline. 

Yeah Biden is in great shape lol. 

At least you dont deny that Harris lies when she defends The Big Guys mental state.

If he is in such great shape, why did the Dems force him out in a undemocratic coup?

Edited by Yagoda

Just now, Yagoda said:

Yeah Biden is in great shape lol. 

If he is in such great shape, why did the Dems force him out in a undemocratic coup?

Don't tell me.....Jan 6 was an attempted democratic coup...555.....the will of the people.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Better than your hand-typed drivel that's for sure...555

Yes but thats drivel from me. vs the drivel thats your job to post. No normal human is gullible enough to beleive the stuff you say.

12 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

It can be is Democratic states. But people that support baby killing like to lie about their predilictions

Nobody supports ‘Baby Killing’.

A bit less nonsense might help you construct a rational argument.