Kamala Harris' Media Absence Defended: Adviser Cites Busy Schedule

Social Media

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Don't tell me.....Jan 6 was an attempted democratic coup...555.....the will of the people.

Jan 6 was a riot, what does that have to do with the fact that the Democratic party forced out the nominee chosen by their voters and chose someone else who had been soundly rejected by party voters in the past?

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nobody supports ‘Baby Killing’.

A bit less nonsense might help you construct a rational argument.

Better check the laws in California

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah Biden is in great shape lol. 

If he is in such great shape, why did the Dems force him out in a undemocratic coup?

Better shape than Trump for sure. He made his decision not to seek reelection. He felt he lost a step and listen to his advisers to back off and he is courageously right in his decision. A choice that Trump would never ever do as it is all about himself. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

Better shape than Trump for sure. He made his decision not to seek reelection. He felt he lost a step and listen to his advisers to back off and he is courageously right in his decision. A choice that Trump would never ever do as it is all about himself. 

Such nobility!

Spin it all you want.

Just now, Yagoda said:

Better check the laws in California

There are a lot of laws in California.

So how about you linking the actual law, the statute itself and not some rightwing misinterpretation of the law.

Post a link to the actual law and let us read it first ourselves.

• Agree 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

Jan 6 was a riot, what does that have to do with the fact that the Democratic party forced out the nominee chosen by their voters and chose someone else who had been soundly rejected by party voters in the past?

A riot? Oh wow.....I was under the impression from the Trumpettes it was just a lively tour of the Capitol by fans of democracy.

You sound as put out as Trump now he faces becoming a second time loser as Harris is running the show. 

I have no qualms about a leader being dumped by their party.....happens all the time in the UK....it's the clever thing to do.

'Your' problem is that everyone is so **** scare of Trump, no one has the orbs to move against him.....the result of which will be ten years of Dems in the White House....enjoy

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

A riot? Oh wow.....I was under the impression from the Trumpettes it was just a lively tour of the Capitol by fans of democracy.

You sound as put out as Trump now he faces becoming a second time loser as Harris is running the show. 

I have no qualms about a leader being dumped by their party.....happens all the time in the UK....it's the clever thing to do.

'Your' problem is that everyone is so **** scare of Trump, no one has the orbs to move against him.....the result of which will be ten years of Dems in the White House....enjoy

It’s better than that.

Trump’s supporters, both foreign and domestic, engaged in several years of attacks against Biden, consistently arguing he was Both an easy candidate to beat and not the Democratic candidate they wanted their cult leader to face. (Figure that).

Then they got what they wanted, Biden was replaced.

Now they really aren’t happy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thesetat2013 said:

Very sad day if she wins simply because of the hate of another person... Shows the mentality of using evil to become a leader works. Makes me wonder what other evils she will accomplish if voted in the office. 

Almost correct.
It shows people are rejecting the evil that is called Trump.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There are a lot of laws in California.

So how about you linking the actual law, the statute itself and not some rightwing misinterpretation of the law.

Post a link to the actual law and let us read it first ourselves.

Dont know how to look up American laws?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Dont know how to look up American laws?

It was you that introduced this ‘law’ into the conversation, but when challenged to produce a link to it you fall flat on your face.

You made the claim, you get to at least try to back it up.

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It was you that introduced this ‘law’ into the conversation, but when challenged to produce a link to it you fall flat on your face.

You made the claim, you get to at least try to back it up.

Americans know of the California Laws. NY has one too. Viable babies in the womb murdered for no reason, up to 6 months.

You can find your own cites. The bottom line is that under the Democrat regimes a woman can go in and have a baby dismembered in the womb for any reason at all. You dont like calling it infanticide? You deny the laws that permit it exist? Well I dont need to prove anythting to you, foreigner, decent Americans oppose it and those here that do oppose murdering babies know of what I speak.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Americans know of the California Laws.

You made reference to California law.

Odd how you can’t produce a link to the law you referred to.

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

You can find your own cites.

I can, but in this case it was you that cited a California law, so it is for you to provide a link to that law.

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Well I dont need to prove anythting to you, foreigner, decent Americans oppose it and those here that do oppose murdering babies know of what I speak.

What an earth are you rambling on about?

Whatever it is it isn’t going to get you out of the hole you dug for yourself.

Now let’s have a link to this California law you referred to?

Link or be owned.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Very sad day if she wins simply because of the hate of another person... Shows the mentality of using evil to become a leader works. Makes me wonder what other evils she will accomplish if voted in the office. 

oh come on.....the irony here is just too much.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1