Farage Declares "Bigots Not Welcome" as Reform UK Aims for Professionalism

Social Media

2 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Mr. Farage is a tad late in condemning the extremists and I do question the sincerity. That being said, he has at least recognized that his party cannot expand and solidify its base if it does not distance itself from violent extremists. It is perceived as the party of angry old white people, and that never bodes well in politics. Reform is not a renewable political movement in the way Labour is, with its links to the well funded unions and urban social activists.

The Tories may be down, but they are not out and will rebuild.  Farage only has about a year, to change the  basis of his  party before the Tories start their recovery once the Labour tax grab starts.

I keep reading and hearing that there is a difference between muslims and Islamic extremists and it is an avoidance of reality to the point of being offensive. The only difference is that one group acts on its beliefs with violence and the other does not. 

Even when non muslims are not implicated,   muslims stay do not say a word about ongoing mass murder and genocide. The Darfur is  currently at risk of another mass  genocide as muslim militias hunt down and kill black non muslim Africans. 75,000+ dead and 14 million at risk of starvation, and not one mass protest in the muslim world. As Iran's proxy group the Houthis runs amok in Yemen killing  and starving an estimated 250,000 people and Saudi Arabia responded with mass aerial bombardments, not one word of protest from muslims. Where were the street marches in London, the mass campus encampments in  Canada and the USA? 

You raise the issue of the Gaza war. Ok, let's use that as an example. How many muslims protested the attacks of October 7 with its violation of an existing ceasefire, rapes and murders of non combatants and ongoing hostage taking? What muslim nation came out and said the violence was  wrong?  How many muslims are protesting on behalf of the hostages or protested the recent execution of the 6 hostages?  What's your excuse for that silence?

Europeans have every reason to be concerned about people who arrive and refuse to integrate or to respect the existing social norms. Why is it other immigrants were able to maintain their cultural practices without demanding that locals change and modify theirs to satisfy their religious and cultural needs?  

Some immigrants integrate well. Others don't. I don't see it as being religion specific.

Is running the local drug scene integrating? I guess not. Those doing so in my home town, and many others, are not Muslims.

As for protesting, there are those that don't like what's going on but don't want to get involved. By only taking notice of what's on MSN and social media, and ignoring the average person on the street, your ideas are being swayed. 

I don't see every non muslim out protesting wars involving non muslims.

Edited by youreavinalaff

2 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Come to the UK and enjoy the "cultural enrichments" in many cities. Bring your wife and daughters too and let them walk home at night and enjoy it as well. If you're LGBTQ+ then see how it goes culturally in many areas when you're coming home from work or a night out with friends.

The danger to women walking home late at night has nothing to do with "cultural enrichment", as you put it. It's been no go in many cities since I was a kid in the 70s.

As for LGBTQ, there are Pride events all over the country.

5 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

As for LGBTQ, there are Pride events all over the country.

And one must ask your enlightened self dear fellow why the LGBTQ crowd protest on behalf of Muslims ,Islam and Palestine rights? 

It's a bit like the Leftists protesting to WEAR masks during Covid times 

Now I'm wearing my MASK all the time and the Leftists don't like it 

Edited by georgegeorgia