Papers for 90 day report.

8 minutes ago, watchcat said:

Yes I've done them hundreds of times, but after a sickness, stroke,  I've forgotten all about them.

If your doing it online, you will just have to complete your address and passport number and a few other things, takes about 2 minutes if you have everything in front of you.

12 minutes ago, watchcat said:

Yes I've done them hundreds of times, but after a sickness, stroke,  I've forgotten all about them.

Hope your feeling better, is it the first one on a new extension ? Retired or Married ?

I just take my passport, as I'm reporting staying at the Same address. in fact I don't have to sign anything. 

15 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Just need passport and proof of location such as yellow book or blue book or chanote or rental agreement

Ok thanks, I normally do them by post, but there is not enough time this time.

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Online, via mail or in person

Sorry in person this time.

Edited by watchcat

38 minutes ago, watchcat said:

Ok thanks, I normally do them by post, but there is not enough time this time.

Sorry in person this time.

Here is thread regarding first 90 day report so in my first post add copy of last TM47 receipt.

It's CW but covers most offices.

Also what you will find is that immigration officer will just take one or two items that I listed. 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1297166-90-day-report/

I did my 90 day report in Jomtien this morning. All she wanted was TM47 and copy of passport ID page and visa extension stamp. 

Was funny because the sign said to give:

- TM47 form

- copy of passport ID page

- copy of visa

- copy of extension stamp

- copy of last entry stamp

- copy of TM30

6 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

I did my 90 day report in Jomtien this morning. All she wanted was TM47 and copy of passport ID page and visa extension stamp. 

Was funny because the sign said to give:

- TM47 form

- copy of passport ID page

- copy of visa

- copy of extension stamp

- copy of last entry stamp

- copy of TM30

why do you do it in person? i know some see it as a day out

As usual, requirements vary with office.  In Buriram I just hand my passport to the front desk and get called over by an officer to pick it up with the new 90 day paper stapled in the back within a minute or two.  No documents or questions asked.

The office is on my way back home from town, usually I'm the only one in there in the afternoon, and I've gotten to know the officers through multiple visits (though some may see this as a negative in the more unfriendly offices, I see it as a positive. I usually have a laugh and a chat about rugby with one in particular, who was very helpful when I had an issue with the Revenue Department.  I wonder if he would have been if he only saw me once a year?)

I agree with @ballpoint that it varies by location.

Hua Hin is like Buriram - all you need is your passport. No other papers or forms required, at least if it's not your first ever 90-day report and your address hasn't changed.

I usually do it in person since the office is in the BlúPort shopping mall located less than five minutes from my house and which I normally visit 3 or 4 times a week anyway.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

In a related question, when I got my first extension they stapled a notice into my passport to report at 90 days. They then stapled the 90 day receipt from today over the old notice so it's still there.

Do I have to leave these 90 day docs stapled into my passport? When you include the TM30 also stapled my passport is starting to look pregnant (what other country damages passport pages with staples lol)

I assume I can just take them all out and don't need a 90 day receipt for IO when I leave the country?

Edited by Pattaya57

3 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

I assume I can just take them all out and don't need a 90 day receipt for IO when I leave/enter the country on my re-entry permit?

You can take them out.

Have never understood why they staple them into pp in first place. 

• Like 1