Democrats Fear Polls May Undercount Donald Trump's Support Ahead of 2024 Election

Social Media

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

If what trump said is true about only having 40% of the jewish vote now, then yes jewish americans dont understand yet whats in their best interest. Still plenty of time to make them aware

If Trump claims that he has 40% of the Jewish vote, it's clear that it must be a lot less. In the previous election Jewish Americans voted 76% for Biden.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Clearly you are having difficulty remembering you introduced NY into the discussion when moments later you post:

I mad a post about NY, yes. Did I mention NY in the post in question? No. Glad to help you out. Note to self: Bots may not be fluent in English.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Youre not jewish so how could you know what the free palestine movement feels like to jews? The grafiti supporting hamas and down with zionist businesses. What do you care for jewish people? Nothing, you liberals only virtue signal, is all

Dude you havent been here long enough to see the extreme antisemitism that lurks here among the terrorist supporting Leninist-Democrats or those purporting to be Democrats. If you are jewish I wouldnt advertise that fact. Its tough enough being a real decent American here.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Thank you, and the NYP,  for doing your bit to get every Democratic voter, and all those ‘never Trump’ Republicans to the polls.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Big fat nothing burger.

Exactly. Anything that says Trump is winning must be a lie because he is the very embodiment of evil in the universe. As is anyone that votes for him.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

A wise and brave decision......well done. 

It was this video that did it. I cant endure the thought of those poor migrants being thrown out of their country by Trumps border control thugs, who should be reimagined. Thank god someone is defending their interests.