THC vape pens

Why do you want those? They are horrible things filled with all kinds chemicals that are harmful. 

Many contain Vitamin E acetate, an additive found in many THC vape products, which can harm the lungs when inhaled. Heavy metals like lead can also leach from the vape device components. Toxicants such as formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, and acrolein can form when the liquid or oil is heated, which may contribute to long-term lung damage.

Regular use of THC vape pens can further cause a range of respiratory problems, including:

•    Chronic bronchitis
    •    Coughing and wheezing
    •    Irritated airways due to chemicals like propylene glycol and other additives found in vaping liquids.
    •    Vaporized oil inhalation can lead to lipid pneumonia, where oil particles accumulate in the lungs, causing inflammation.

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

Ask the BKK Kush guy on LINE. Packages arrive in Pattaya the next day.  Has Muha Meds, Packman, and Fryd. He says Muha Meds are the most popular by far.

looking for that link.. any further clues?

19 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Why do you want those? They are horrible things filled with all kinds chemicals that are harmful. 

Many contain Vitamin E acetate, an additive found in many THC vape products, which can harm the lungs when inhaled. Heavy metals like lead can also leach from the vape device components. Toxicants such as formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, and acrolein can form when the liquid or oil is heated, which may contribute to long-term lung damage.

Regular use of THC vape pens can further cause a range of respiratory problems, including:

•    Chronic bronchitis
    •    Irritated airways due to chemicals like propylene glycol and other additives found in vaping liquids.
    •    Vaporized oil inhalation can lead to lipid pneumonia, where oil particles accumulate in the lungs, causing inflammation.

I've sometimes wondered about what you've posted...thankyou.

So definitely not an option if you have COPD.

19 hours ago, RSD1 said:

•    Chronic bronchitis

I doubt this will deter many. So much of what we consume is harmful to us, including alcohol and cigarettes, but people continue to indulge. For myself, at 83 years old. I have always given anything a try at least once during my lifetime, and I may just give THC vape a shot. 

I've still got at least half a dozen "THC" vape pens here. All fakes. Do not smoke fake weed vapes, they don't even contain THC. They use chemicals from china that cause all sorts of health issues. The main issues I got was day long headaches, fogginess, and also just not getting very high. I've yet to see a legit THC vape pen for sale in Thailand. Someone above mentioned Muha Meds, they are the most notorious fakes. Smoke at your own risk.

If you want 100% legit THC vapes, go to the USA and stock up then bring them back. That's what I do.

58 minutes ago, clokwise said:

If you want 100% legit THC vapes, go to the USA and stock up then bring them back. That's what I do.

How do you know these vapes are "legit", and "safe"?

Self-importing these seems like it would be illegal?

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

I doubt this will deter many. So much of what we consume is harmful to us, including alcohol and cigarettes, but people continue to indulge. For myself, at 83 years old. I have always given anything a try at least once during my lifetime, and I may just give THC vape a shot. 

kudos...

coffin dodger 1.jpg