Change from 800,000 in bank to using income and money in bank

11 hours ago, itsari said:

I was looking forward to reading your reply but alas you deleted the information.

Am I correct on what I stated that Chiang Mai do not accept income and money in the bank combination?

I am disgusted with what they are doing.  The rules are published.  They don't care.  Clearly, IOs don't want to bother with a "complicated" application, but this is brazen.

I don't know if the agent-system up there is functional any more.  They may have been prohibited from having an agent-system, due to being VERY abusive with it in the past.  They used to make people "camp out" all night in the parking-lot to queue for retirement-extensions sans-agent - but skip the queue if you paid.  It was making bad-press, so was shut-down.   Maybe this sort of thing is their retribution - or maybe there is an agent-fix.

I am not aware of agents who will do the mo-xfer method, much less a combo-method - though such may exist.  A well established agent in Patts is reported not to do the xfer-method, even if you have the transfer-proof.  One would need to let them fake 800K in the bank, or DIY. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Rob Browder said:

I am disgusted with what they are doing.  The rules are published.  They don't care.  Clearly, IOs don't want to bother with a "complicated" application, but this is brazen.

I don't know if the agent-system up there is functional any more.  They may have been prohibited from having an agent-system, due to being VERY abusive with it in the past.  They used to make people "camp out" all night in the parking-lot to queue for retirement-extensions sans-agent - but skip the queue if you paid.  It was making bad-press, so was shut-down.   Maybe this sort of thing is their retribution - or maybe there is an agent-fix.

I am not aware of agents who will do the mo-xfer method, much less a combo-method - though such may exist.  A well established agent in Patts is reported not to do the xfer-method, even if you have the transfer-proof.  One would need to let them fake 800K in the bank, or DIY. 

Seems very odd that one immigration office can refuse to implement a law.

Please can you explain the mo Xfer method ?

7 hours ago, itsari said:

can you explain the mo Xfer method ?

For those from the AU, UK, and USA - we cannot get "embassy letters" stating our income.  The "xfer-method" is sending 65K Baht or more every month to Thailand for at least one year - then getting a stamped bank-statement showing the transfers, plus "credit advise" proof per-each transfer that they were international-xfers, if the bank statement does not specify this.

Those with embassy-letters can get that document from their embassy once per-year, and only transfer what they need, when they need it.   There was never a requirement to "send every month," before our embassy-letters were canceled.  

1 minute ago, Rob Browder said:

For those from the AU, UK, and USA - we cannot get "embassy letters" stating our income.  The "xfer-method" is sending 65K Baht or more every month to Thailand for at least one year - then getting a stamped bank-statement showing the transfers, plus "credit advise" proof per-each transfer that they were international-xfers, if the bank statement does not specify this.

Those with embassy-letters can get that document from their embassy once per-year, and only transfer what they need, when they need it.   There was never a requirement to "send every month," before our embassy-letters were canceled.  

Ok, thank you