Tensions Rise Between Trump and Zelensky Amid Ukraine's War Efforts and Election

Social Media

15 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

I do not believe Trump ever said that.... In fact, he has never specified how he could get the war stopped. But at least he said he would be able to get it stopped. Whereas Biden/Harris administration seem to want to make it last longer so they can make the weapons manufacturers more money. Even to the extent that it may cause WW3. 

Actually Vance did say.

Total surrender of Ukraine to Russia.

I consider Trump a traitor.

He's the type that would have favored Hitler in WW2.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Actually Vance did say.

Total surrender of Ukraine to Russia.

I consider Trump a traitor.

He's the type that would have favored Hitler in WW2.

Be ashamed.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

I liked the presser Harris held with Zelensky today reaffirming the United States stand against Putin. standing with the democratic nations of the world. I have a strong suspicion that that sentiment is shared by a good many republican lawmakers who out of a concern for political survival are keeping their heads down till trump is flushed.

If is us true, it is a pity that those spineless republicans don't have the guts to stand up for their sentiments and show Trump up for what he is.

Nothing but a loud mothed bully, a convicted felon, a convicted sex offender and a serial liar. THEY should take back control of the gop from the Trump sycophants in the house and the senate, and then perhaps the gop will not lose so badly in the coming election, and have a better chance of survival in the future.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

A post with a video from an unapproved social media source has been removed:

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However, in factual areas such as, but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency and must include a link to the original source. In some circumstances, a moderator may relax this rule and this will be determined on a case-by-case basis. If this rule is relaxed, a moderator will post a public notice explaining the limit and scope of the relaxation.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Give it away? Haha.... So misguided and full of harris rhetoric for her candidacy. And yet, not a peep from you about how the Ukraine leader went to a Democratic held State to visit a weapons manufacturer. Pretty much telling them he will be ordering supplies under Harris's presidency. Surely that is election interference. I would bet money if Trump did such a thing. You would be making all sorts of claims how he is coercing votes this way. But no. You only see RED. Unable to look at things from an outsiders point of view even though you are outside the US now. 

Great plan. Giving away a country with a population of 38 million people (in 2022) especially when the country is NOT yours to give.

After that will you give Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland and what was East Germany to Russia, if it demands them? How about the UK and the rest of Europe whilst you are at it?

Then under Trump the USA can become isolationist.

How about Trump gives away to Mexico that it stole years ago and sells Alaska back to Russia?

Would that be OK for you as well?

Do you still live in the USA or did you move to Thailand?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

The US and Russia are not at war

Unfortunately they are...undeclared proxy war is still war...only a matter of time before US/NATO  boots on the ground....after all Biden let it slip right at the beginning  while talking to US troops.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Who said anything about giving it away? You clearly can not read my comment or comprehend what i said. I understand now why you like Harris so much. 

AFAIK Kamala Harris is not a convicted felon, a convicted sex offender nor a serial liar as Trump is, and YOU seem to truly believe that Trump would be a better leader of the USA.

I can only feel pity for you.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, billd766 said:

After that will you give Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland and what was East Germany to Russia, if it demands them? How about the UK and the rest of Europe whilst you are at it?

Russia wants to invade them all? 

Wow.

Sounds very dangerous. 

UK too? Is there any shred of evidence for this claim that Russia will invade the UK? I'm sure you'll provide a link?

Edited by Cameroni
  • Thumbs Up 1

does jingthing spend his life watching CNN and MSNBC?    surprising to hear this nonsense coming from someone who presumably has the good fortune to live far away from the empire.   good luck JT if the woman you support is elected - you will get what you deserve.   BTW, her opponent the buffoon is only somewhat better in so far as being less of a war-monger than is she.    but whoever wins, the murikans will have no cause for celebration...

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, johng said:

Unfortunately they are...undeclared proxy war is still war...only a matter of time before US/NATO  boots on the ground....after all Biden let it slip right at the beginning  while talking to US troops.

We thought the war has to be "declared" and later "signed" something. 

But our 'Merican friends proved something new: any country / block can invade any country, slaughter locals and leave w/o explanation whenever it fancies.

wtf is IS doing in Libya? 

Since when political party being announced as "terrorism org."?

So coming back to the subject. Yes those are at war.

Deal with it.

28 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Russia wants to invade them all? 

Wow.

Sounds very dangerous. 

UK too? Is there any shred of evidence for this claim that Russia will invade the UK? I'm sure you'll provide a link?

Well the people in Poland believe that Russia will likely invade their country. Finland and the Baltic states are equally wary of imminent Russia invasion. It’s only NATO that likely impede Russia ambition. 
https://kyivindependent.com/poll-almost-50-of-poles-believe-a-russian-attack-on-poland-is-possible/

Edited by Eric Loh
Wrong word

11 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Well the people in Poland believe that Russia will likely invade their country. Finland and the Baltic states are equally weary of imminent Russia invasion. It’s only NATO that likely impede Russia ambition. 
https://kyivindependent.com/poll-almost-50-of-poles-believe-a-russian-attack-on-poland-is-possible/

Actually "the people in Poland" don't believe Russia will invade Poland. Like everywhere else the Polish people are divided on this issue, as you can see here:

12 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Actually "the people in Poland" don't believe Russia will invade Poland. Like everywhere else the Polish people are divided on this issue, as you can see here:

You really should refrain from promoting pro Russia politician like Grzegorz Michał Braun 

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, billd766 said:

just snip out the bit that YOU want

I'll snip out any part I want to thanks,

there is no point quoting the whole post when a brief snippet will suffice.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, watchdog2 said:

does jingthing spend his life watching CNN and MSNBC?    surprising to hear this nonsense coming from someone who presumably has the good fortune to live far away from the empire.   good luck JT if the woman you support is elected - you will get what you deserve.   BTW, her opponent the buffoon is only somewhat better in so far as being less of a war-monger than is she.    but whoever wins, the murikans will have no cause for celebration...

Putin is the war monger and a genocidal one at that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Putin is the war monger and a genocidal one at that.

Blinken,Nuland,Biden and Netanyahu are of course saintly entities never to be  criticized

war is peace !

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, johng said:

I'll snip out any part I want to thanks,

there is no point quoting the whole post when a brief snippet will suffice.

Here's the snippet you quoted:

"Trump would be a better leader of the USA"

And here's the sentence in full"

"AFAIK Kamala Harris is not a convicted felon, a convicted sex offender nor a serial liar as Trump is, and YOU seem to truly believe that Trump would be a better leader of the USA."

It's dishonest to cut quotes in a way that alters the meaning of how they were used. But then, you're a fan of Alex Jones.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, johng said:

Blinken,Nuland,Biden and Netanyahu are of course saintly entities never to be  criticized

war is peace !

there was another bastard with Fat Vicky in UA during that coup. forgot his nom.