Moustached Man Refuses to Leave Women's Restroom, Citing Gender Identity

Social Media

1 minute ago, Tug said:
On 9/28/2024 at 6:41 AM, impulse said:

It's all fun and games until one of them rapes your loved one in the ladies room.

Or a dressing room at the department store ehh?

And 99.9% of these rapes are done by "straight" males, not those who identify with a female gender.

• Agree 1

On 9/27/2024 at 9:18 PM, soalbundy said:

You mean where people accepted their biological gender without having mental problems? where gay people didn't consider having their genitals mutilated to belatedly attempt making a fantasy become real? Where a minority couldn't brow beat the majority into participating in their fantasy world? Reality has the propensity to hit illusionists in the face so I chuckle and ignore the fad.

Gay people are unlikely to want to "mutilate" their genitals to make a fantasy come real. On the contrary, it is often "heterosexuals" who are proponents of fetish sex.  Homosexual men are attract to other men and want to have sexual relations with MEN. Lesbians are attracted to other women and want to have sexual relations with WOMEN.

Transgenders have their own preferences.  Very few gay men want to be women. They are fond of the penis and want to keep theirs. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

It's simple.

Men in men's toilets.

Women in women's toilets.

It worked for centuries. As is so often the case, desperate attempts to appear "progressive" on race and gender issues are actually regressive and create issues where none should exist or were long since eradicated.

Identity politics and Wokeness is the bane of modern society.

And how does someone determine, especially if you're just an observer, who is a man and who is a woman?

As I'm sure you've read in other posts here, this division has not been the standard used "for centuries." In many countries, including the USA, in certain circumstances, no segregation has been enforced regarding the use of toilet facilities.

Identity politics and "Wokeness" are features of modern society, and they will only grow in popularity as society becomes more educated and tolerant of those who do not conform exactly to our now binary definition of gender.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Gay people are unlikely to want to "mutilate" their genitals to make a fantasy come real. On the contrary, it is often "heterosexuals" who are proponents of fetish sex.  Homosexual men are attract to other men and want to have sexual relations with MEN. Lesbians are attracted to other women and want to have sexual relations with WOMEN.

Transgenders have their own preferences.  Very few gay men want to be women. They are fond of the penis and want to keep theirs. 

Yes I am aware of that, I consider transgender people to be gay with mental issues.

21 hours ago, WDSmart said:

And 99.9% of these rapes are done by "straight" males, not those who identify with a female gender.

How do you tell one from the other?  If he actually identifies as a woman, what's the moustache about?

If I got caught skulking around in a lady's restroom, claiming that I'm trans would be my go-to response.  Might even buy me enough time to get away before any consequences.

An an aside, do you have any data to support that factual claim?

1 hour ago, impulse said:
22 hours ago, WDSmart said:

How do you tell one from the other?  If he actually identifies as a woman, what's the moustache about?

If I got caught skulking around in a lady's restroom, claiming that I'm trans would be my go-to response.  Might even buy me enough time to get away before any consequences.

An an aside, do you have any data to support that factual claim?

The only way you can tell what gender a person identifes with is to ask them. You can make a guess at that by their appearance. Both genders have facial hair. Some women have mustaches, but most of those remove them.

I would never be "sulking around" in a lady's restroom. I might go in one to relieve myself if the men's restroom was closed, but I would do what I had to do quickly and leave ASAP.

I didn't have any data to support my claim that 99.9% of rapes were done my straight males, but I did not look in up on the WWW, and found that 93.6% of sexual assaults were done by males, and hetrosexual men are responsible for the "majority" of sexual assults. So, my claim of 99.9% was an overstatement, but the data online, although not conclusive, would support maybe an 80% claim.

Quick Facts on Sexual Abuse Offenses (ussc.gov)
Statistics In-Depth | National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC) 

12 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yeah, it's a real mystery - I just can't decide.

image.png.574b544bbd67cfdc2e10fdae71cf62b4.png

You keep misinterpreting the problem. It's not what gender YOU THINK this person is; it's what gender THEY IDENTIFY with.

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

You keep misinterpreting the problem. It's not what gender YOU THINK this person is; it's what gender THEY IDENTIFY with.

It's what gender they actually are that matters. 

You know, back in reality.

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

By whether they are male or female.

I find it quite easy to tell the difference. 

What gender is the person in the photo below, and why did you assign them that gender? (And I assume this photo has not been Photoshopped)
Women With Mustache: 13 Pretty Girls With Unexpected Mustache

Just now, WDSmart said:

What gender is the person in the photo below, and why did you assign them that gender? (And I assume this photo has not been Photoshopped)
Women With Mustache: 13 Pretty Girls With Unexpected Mustache

It's a bloke in make-up.

I reached that conclusion because it's a bloke, wearing make-up.