White Culture

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

So it's important to understand that the ICI is not a suitable marker for the intelligence of European White nations,

Who was claiming its a suitable marker for the intelligence of European White nations? Read my post again. I am quite aware of what ICI is as its clearly laid out in the link I supplied, without the need for your speculation on it being due to lecturers in Universities

Well, I was replying to someone who claimed that the adverse and harsh conditions in Europe created a people with higher ingenuity. I then replied that a problem with that claim is that Taiwanese, Japanese, Hong Kong Chinese, Chinese, Singaporeans, and South Koreans have a higher IQ than Europeans. And also that in Siberia the even harsher conditions would then have had to create an even more ingeneous people, but photography, x rays, or the telephone did not come out of Siberia.

So you then texted the ICI, because there the US and UK have a high ranking. However, as we have established, that index takes into consideration the work of non American and non British, indeed non Europe people, the finest lecturers in the elite universities.

So we agree basically that the ICI is not useful in supporting the claim that Europeans are more ingenous because of harsh conditions. Okay.

I don't have a "need" to "speculate" about whether or not the ranking of elite US and UK univerisities is due to non-American and non-British lecturers, that's an obvious fact. I've been in in Oxford and I can tell you it's the most international place you can imagine. If you take non-European people out of the UK or US universities, their rankings will drop. Considerably. I'm not speculating. That's a fact.

Edited by Cameroni

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Well, I was replying to someone who claimed that the adverse and harsh conditions in Europe created a people with higher ingenuity. I then replied that a problem with that claim is that Taiwanese, Japanese, Hong Kong Chinese, Chinese, Singaporeans, and South Koreans have a higher IQ than Europeans. And also that in Siberia the even harsher conditions would then have had to create an even more ingeneous people, but photography, x rays, or the telephone did not come out of Siberia.

So you then texted the ICI, because there the US and UK have a high ranking. However, as we have established, that index takes into consideration the work of non American and non British, indeed non Europe people, the finest lecturers in the elite universities.

So we agree basically that the ICI is not useful in supporting the claim that Europeans are more ingenous because of harsh conditinos. Okay.

I don't have a "need" to "speculate" about whether or not the ranking of elite US and UK univerisities is due to non-American and non-British lecturers, that's an obvious fact. I've been in in Oxford and I can tell you it's the most international place you can imagine. If you take non-European people out of the UK or US universities, their ranks drop. Considerably. I'm not speculating. That's a fact.

Its nothing to do with me who you were replying to, my post was self explanatory and with link. Please do not now assume we basically agree. More speculation from you.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its nothing to do with me who you were replying to, my post was self explanatory and with link. Please do not now assume we basically agree. More speculation from you.

Well, given that the ICI is based in part on the quality of universities, and the elite universities in the US and UK depend on the contributions of non American and non UK people we must be agreeing that the ICI does not support the notion that Europeans are more ingenous.

Otherwise you would be talking nonsense. 

Just now, Cameroni said:

Well, given that the ICI is based in part on the quality of universities, and the elite universities in the US and UK depend on the contributions of non American and non UK people we must be agreeing that the ICI does not support the notion that Europeans are more ingenous.

Otherwise you would be talking nonsense. 

Here we go, can you provide a link that its because of the Asian lecturers other than your speculation...........no, because that's rubbish. But I will wait in anticipation

8 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

So this is interesting.

I'm a latino, but like many of us I'm white as the driven snow, but with black hair.

I've grown up my whole life in the US, but I'm still latino. 

I can bounce between full blown white American and pseudo Mexican in a heartbeat, and in reality Mexican apart from the language is basically the same.

So what 'white' culture 'is' not exactly sure what that means

When I lived in San Diego I could go to the mall on a Saturday and probably half the people would have crossed the border from TJ, looking exactly like me talking Spanish, and basically 'white'

I would expect that Mexican culture would be influenced by Spanish heritage and US "white" culture would be influenced by British culture, but IMO American culture has very little resemblance to British culture now. US humour and British humour are in no way similar, IMO.