Do you know Ben Bartree?

Some of you may be familiar with the website Zerohedge.com

It was originally a finance centred website with useful articles and debates on economic issues, many of the contributors were knowledgeable. Unfortunately it later morphed into a political forum (with a finance leaning) and a lot of the current contributors are nutcases. I still read it because some of the articles are still useful, and it tends to be ahead in the news cycle.

One of the regular article writers is a guy named Ben Bartree, and his tagline says he is an American author, based in Bangkok!

Is he on this forum?

Does anyone here know him?

3 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

No never heard of him nor want to, bye.

Is your post count really that important to you that you just post absolutely nothing for no helpful reason? No wonder you're over 20k already, wow.

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Flyguy330 said:

Doesn't look like Bangkok though...

My profile photo on my Facebook is a picture of me at a sudsy place and in a big tub with two curvy slappers. Smiles and champagne glasses all around. And you should see the size of my gold neck chain. Funny though, nobody ever says I don’t look like I’m in Bangkok. I wonder how they know?

Edited by RSD1

8 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Is your post count really that important to you that you just post absolutely nothing for no helpful reason? No wonder you're over 20k already, wow.

You asked if anybody knew him, I had no idea when I clicked on to your OP, that he had some site about finances. maybe you should have mentioned it in your Title, for all I knew it could have been a lost friend or relative.........

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Flyguy330 said:

a guy named Ben Bartree

With a name like that....

Originally, I had thought he might be a Native American, like a Cherokee, or something.

Actually, though, when I clicked on Bartree, it seems he might be a Native-American English teacher....

image.png.89afbfe1e36c6162046082a6b22f79e1.png

At the very least, he maintains that he has disposable thumbs.....but then.....so does Nim Chimpsky.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

You asked if anybody knew him, I had no idea when I clicked on to your OP, that he had some site about finances. maybe you should have mentioned it in your Title, for all I knew it could have been a lost friend or relative.........

I made the OP, but I didn't comment on your reply. It was someone else.

42 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

At the very least, he maintains that he has disposable thumbs.....but then.....so does Nim Chimpsky.

You've mentioned before that you don't like Noam C. Why? His politics I presume?

I like a lot of his writing. He's very good at outing Corporate America and its abuse of the working classes.

I guess you wouldn't like Bernie Saunders either.... are you a Republican?