Julian Assange: "I Pled Guilty to Journalism" in Bid for Freedom

Social Media

Julian is a brave man.

What most people don't know is that he took exile in the Equadorian Embassy/Consulate to escape Britain's attempt to extradite him to Sweden to face trumped up charges of sexual assault which were later dropped when it became known that the "victim" was in fact a CIA operative.

The other part of the story is the U.S. attempts to extradite him from U.K.

It is to President Biden's credit that Julian is now free.

• Love It 1

9 minutes ago, Captor said:

Not forget the rape in Sweden...

BS

He was playing the field and had two on the go at once.

When they found out about each other, they didn’t like it, carried on they were upset that he was sleeping around and wasn’t using condoms and could have exposed them to STDs and not using the condoms (which they were ok about during the consensual sex) was the “rape” charge.

I think millions of us have also done exactly the same, I have, but never were charged with “rape”.

I am not one to slut shame but those girls were hardly virgins waiting for marriage. 

The USA after being exposed for killing innocent children in Iraq then panicked and went with the rape nonsense. 
Bullies hate being exposed.

Like other journalists before him, he received documents from an inside source. Remember Woodward and Bernstein?

The video of the helicopter shooting unarmed civilians and the pilot's response when he learned he had shot up some kids? They shouldn't have been there. No shame at all. 

Oh, and no assets i.e. spies were killed due to the release of the documents.