Harris Lies, Americans Die. Illegal Aliens are more Important

Yagoda

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

It's not actually. Project 2025 just says all should be done to make abortion more difficult, but it does not support an outright ban on abortion.

"More difficult" = impossible, if you read their plan.

• Thumbs Up 2

Trumpers, tell us how spewing lies about Hurricane Helene helps anyone.

As Trump lies (and lies and lies) about FEMA, GOP gets called out on Hurricane Helene ‘hypocrisy’

Despite Republican governors praising the Biden Administration’s swift and compassionate response, and GOP representatives pleading with the former president to stop lying, and for his inner circle to stop advising victims not to cooperate with FEMA, Trump keeps telling the same lies at his rallies.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Trumpers, tell us how spewing lies about Hurricane Helene helps anyone.

As Trump lies (and lies and lies) about FEMA, GOP gets called out on Hurricane Helene ‘hypocrisy’

Despite Republican governors praising the Biden Administration’s swift and compassionate response, and GOP representatives pleading with the former president to stop lying, and for his inner circle to stop advising victims not to cooperate with FEMA, Trump keeps telling the same lies at his rallies.

That's funny, I watched Ted bud, senator from North Carolina and the head of a charity just blast the response. You need to watch some local news. That way you won't sound so ignorant.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If you were prohibited from posting lies here, you couldn't post anything.

Kamala Harris was a courtroom prosecutor in Alameda county 1990-1998.

She never tried a case. She never prosecuted anybody. That's why you don't hear anything about it. I know however that she did somehow let some murderer off that killed again? I'll look it up with my coffee in the morning since you won't, you don't have the intellectual honesty

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

She never tried a case. She never prosecuted anybody. That's why you don't hear anything about it. I know however that she did somehow let some murderer off that killed again? I'll look it up with my coffee in the morning since you won't, you don't have the intellectual honesty

She also prosecuted this innocent man. Her conviction was overturned, but the man had his life ruined thanks to Kamala Harris. Her record as a prosectuor is  litany of failures and ruined lives.

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/years-anthony-harris-conviction-overturned-murder-girl-remains/story?id=84376442

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

She also prosecuted this innocent man. Her conviction was overturned, but the man had his life ruined thanks to Kamala Harris. Her record as a prosectuor is  litany of failures and ruined lives.

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/years-anthony-harris-conviction-overturned-murder-girl-remains/story?id=84376442

Remember her cackling about locking people up for weed? Meanwhile, back in North carolina, people are still dying or dead and another hurricane is brewing. At least the 82nd Airborne is on the ground now 10 days after the disaster and according to Ted bud, 8 days after they were requested. Let's see what the Chris says about this situation

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

what exactly does that story from Ohio have to do with VP Harris?

41 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

You should reflect why you have to post lies. Does it make you feel good?

Kamala Harris worked as a courtroom prosecutor 1990-1998, and tried about 50 cases.

Harris began her career in Alameda County prosecuting cases involving child sexual assault, homicides and robberies. In 1998, she became the managing attorney of the Career Criminal Unit in the San Francisco district attorney's office, where she was responsible for overseeing the prosecution of repeat offenders.

Edited by Danderman123

8 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Boeberts hideous. I wouldnt do her with your schvanz. Ewwwwwww. Much rather have AOC. As long as she keeps her mouth shut for talking.

Don't worry. Based on your discussion of your trips to Phnom Penh and Bangkok you've worked out no ones giving it to you for free. But dream on. So many gross posts by gross Trump supporters. I wonder if there is a link. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Debunking the new leftist talking point about now it’s Republicans fault FEMA ran out of money. 

Congress does not need to reconvene and issue more money to FEMA because they already got $20 billion dollars. 

Let me repeat that one more time, $20 billion dollars. 

It’s not Republicans fault that FEMA is run by a bunch of Marxists who used all their money for illegals. 

That sounds like the fault of the Democratic Party and their idiotic priorities.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, radiogeneris said:

Debunking the new leftist talking point about now it’s Republicans fault FEMA ran out of money. 

Congress does not need to reconvene and issue more money to FEMA because they already got $20 billion dollars. 

It’s not Republicans fault that FEMA is run by a bunch of Marxists who used all their money for illegals. 

That sounds like the fault of the Democratic Party and their idiotic priorities.

Well… where did the money go? 

Three months ago Mayorkas said FEMA was ready. “FEMA is tremendously prepared. This is what we do…” 

Now he’s out of money.

It went somewhere. If not illegals, then where… Ukraine?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Except the GQP runs  congress and to spending allocations.

Just now, cjinchiangrai said:

Except the GQP runs  congress and to spending allocations.

I wanna live in the world where tax paying Americans are treated better than illegals.

I think Donald Trump will make that world for Americans.

20241007_224716.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Three months ago Mayorkas said FEMA was ready. “FEMA is tremendously prepared. This is what we do…” 

Now he’s out of money.

It did not go anywhere, they are not disbursing it all at once so they can keep track of it. Besides, many of the banks are closed.

15 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Now he’s out of money.

It doesnt help that FEMA has its number one goal as "instill equity as a foundation of emergency management".  Subgoal- "cultivate a diverse workforce".

That does not inspire confidence...

https://www.fema.gov/about/strategic-plan/goal-1/objective-1-1

• Like 1

Just now, radiogeneris said:

I wanna live in the world where tax paying Americans are treated better than illegals.

I think Donald Trump will make that world for Americans.

20241007_224716.jpg

Cute picture but she did not let anyone in. I would check your numbers because this looks like Russian nonsense to me.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

5 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

5 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Cute picture but she did not let anyone in. I would check your numbers because this looks like Russian nonsense to me.

😂

Everything That doesn't align with Leftist Agenda and Mainstream media narrative is Russian disinformation.  Pathetic. 

Here is information for you, that you can verify:

On September 25, Patrick J. Lechleitner — ICE’s deputy director and de facto acting head — sent a bombshell letter to Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-Texas) and 22 other House members revealing that 425,431 convicted criminals — including thousands of murderers and sex offenders — and 222,000-plus other aliens facing criminal charges are on the agency’s non-detained docket of removable aliens, known to the agency but at large in the United States.

https://homeland.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/24-01143-ICEs-Signed-Response-to-Representative-Tony-Gonzales.pdf

Letter

Edited by radiogeneris
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

😂

Everything That doesn't align with Leftist Agenda and Mainstream media narrative is Russian disinformation.  Pathetic. 

On September 25, Patrick J. Lechleitner — ICE’s deputy director and de facto acting head — sent a bombshell letter to Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-Texas) and 22 other House members revealing that 425,431 convicted criminals — including thousands of murderers and sex offenders — and 222,000-plus other aliens facing criminal charges are on the agency’s non-detained docket of removable aliens, known to the agency but at large in the United States.

https://homeland.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/24-01143-ICEs-Signed-Response-to-Representative-Tony-Gonzales.pdf

Letter

Cool, and how long have they been in the US?

11 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Cool, and how long have they been in the US?

There are more (soon to be voters) coming:

BREAKING: Another giant migrant caravan is currently on its way to storming the US.

Yesterday in Tapachula, Mexico

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

There are more (soon to be voters) coming:

BREAKING: Another giant migrant caravan is currently on its way to storming the US.

Yesterday in Tapachula, Mexico

Not going to be voters for many years. Maybe Trump will be out of prison by then

2 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Not going to be voters for many years. Maybe Trump will be out of prison by then

Did you know that many states do not check ID for voting? California just made it illegal to ask for ID for voting...

Here is a NEW scandal:

🚨🇺🇸 40,000 ABSENTEE BALLOTS MAILED TO NC, LESS THAN 1,000 RETURNED

Only 1,000 of 40,000 absentee ballots from NC disaster zones have been returned, potentially impacting the election.

32 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

😂

Letter

Theres a possibility that low information voters will excuse that damaging news and vote for the vibe of identity politics !

harris is a woman & a woman of color!

This is very concerning cause it proves

Trump point of thousands of criminals  are being let into the country!I wonder if those figures include Sanctuary City crime?

“Even worse, so-called sanctuary policies limit local law enforcement cooperation with federal authorities, so ICE can't even arrest illegals convicted of crimes. Some communities ignore requests from ICE to hold criminals longer so the agency can't take them into custody”. 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/greg-gutfeld-what-you-dont-know-todays-america-can-hurt-you-whole-lot

43 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

😂

Letter

This is historical data over several administrations, including Trump.

Many of these were released by ICE into prisons.

This is a nothingburger.

BTW, Trump let 3 million illegals into the USA. That's a fact.

Edited by Danderman123

1 hour ago, radiogeneris said:

Now he’s out of money.

As a foreigner, you may not understand the US budget process.