Do You Trust CNN or BBC?

Neeranam

no

Middle east ... don't really care much about what goes on over there.

Get most news from AN, as most MSM is posted here, though ignore most of it.  Personally, I only check out the headlines on RTnews, and will read occasionally if something interests me.

That's rare also.  I pay attention of what's going on in the world, more so just TH.  Most because I live here / TH, and nothing really changes in the rest of the world.

The news has been on an endless loop, as long as I can remember, just the players have changed along the way.  You still have the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council control the disruption, and the puppeteers controlling them.

Middle east will always be in conflict, at least in the news, as a necessity to keep oil prices as high as possible.

US, UK, most of EU & JP are in self destruct mode.   Economies shrinking, and becoming service oriented to the elite.   Technically bankrupt, but shh, don't say it out loud, as Central Banking would collapse.

Manufacturing has all but left, and what little is left, can't compete with CN or Korea.

The news ... great for a bit of comic relief.

All makes TH a great place to be & retire :coffee1:

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Get most news from AN, as most MSM is posted here, though ignore most of it.  Personally, I only check out the headlines on RTnews, and will read occasionally if something interests me.

I used to watch RT, they are pretty unbiased considering. 

• Haha 2