Trump lost the respect of veterans – including me. He's a risk to our democracy.

Inderpland

Here's another person who has been brainwashed by the Dem-Marxist media: "Trump is a threat to Democracy, to mankind, to the planet, and to the universe. If there is more than one universe, then he's also a threat to all universes. He's that dangerous!" LOL!  By the way, the US is not a Democracy. It's a Constitutional Republic. The Radical Left don't seem to know this.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

There is no way Mr Trump can win now. The debate with Harris was a shambles, an utter disaster for Trump. Harris doesnt have to do a thing to win at this point.

Investigate for yourself. Don't rely on the anti-Trump, pro-Swamp, Dem-Marxist media for information.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

You CANNOT use "Fox" as a source.

Oh, but I can, and did. Your usual propaganda sources won't report anything pro-Trump or against Obama/Biden/Harris. That's why you don't know anything and parrot the ladies of The View, as you cheer the shrinking of your wallet and helping pay for the millions of illegals who've swarmed over the border.

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

When you do, you lose all credibility (and you didn't have much to begin with).

A lack of credibility with the loony leftists here is expected. I'd be worried otherwise.

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

You commiserate with proven liars, so guess what that makes you?

You may attempt to refute with your "own facts" anything I've posted. And you? See the nonsense you swallowed from the "intelligence" officials and probably still believe? Try to think for yourself.

2022-front-page-spies-lie-15738706.thumb.webp.a9f15fab9f8608816792fd1722fa2a27.webp

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BigStar said:

Them wuz the days. Low T now, I guess, or came out. Hit the gym, start lifting, and see if you feel better.

This is all you've got. Complete drivel, seemingly written by a mind that never got out of the early teens, with hinted homophobic slurs and stuff a grown-up mind would not resort to.

Poor guy.

4 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

You can't let a dement Granddad becoming POTUS. Look for a place in a nursing home for him with horny Ladies to keep him busy 😂

Trump belongs in Leavenworth. He's a former C-in-C who tried to overturn an election.

• Agree 2

22 hours ago, Walker88 said:

You don't give matches to a baby, a bottle of Jack Daniels to a recovering drunk, nor facts to any goober who uses the term "Deep State".

Those who use that term broadcast to the world that they are a loser and have never even gotten a whiff of power or financial success. Most are also QAnons, believe in 10' shape-shifting lizard people from the rogue planet Nibiru, are 911-Truthers, Lunar-tics, and probably even think Hugo Chavez rose from the dead, wrote special code that he uploaded to an Italian satellite that subsequently altered Dominion voting machines in 2020 (per the felon's crack lawyer Sidney Powell).

Just say..."I respect your opinion, no matter how moonbat-ish it is" and then hand them some animal crackers (which in Springfield, Ohio no doubt constitutes 'pet eating').

Ha! Yes. Reading the comment of the “deep state” and the response concerning the international ownership of USA Today, my mind said to wait for it … cannot be far behind that some goober will cite the globalist conspiracy. I am actually quite concerned. After a lifetime as an educator, while I did my best, it is just a drop in the ignorance bucket.

13 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

After a lifetime as an educator

We've discovered your problem. What's the most common question at a DNC convention? "Where do you teach?" Leftism early permeated the educational system, which why we have so many propagandists here, and you've spent a lifetime turning out little Marxists.

Edited by BigStar

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump like nothing more than to destablize Nato for Putin. Maga love Putin. 

They are oriented toa yes/no, right/wrong world. A “strong” man leader to get things done … wear a red shirt tomorrow or you will be killed … wow! What a decisive ruler! Thinking further than that as to consequences? Nope, too complicated for them.

35 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

They are oriented toa yes/no, right/wrong world.

Like "Biden/Harris/Walz good, orange man bad?" Accounts for all that leftist hypocrisy.

A “strong” man leader to get things done … wear a red shirt tomorrow or you will be killed

Strong is needed to fight all the leftist thugs, yes. You wearing your camo hat yet? And who's almost been killed recently? Was that Harris?

Thinking further than that as to consequences? Nope, too complicated for them.

As you've not thought further than the debunked Russian conspiracy and didn't know that Putin has affirmed his support for Biden/Harris. Too complicated for you.

Edited by BigStar

13 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Ha! Yes. Reading the comment of the “deep state” and the response concerning the international ownership of USA Today, my mind said to wait for it … cannot be far behind that some goober will cite the globalist conspiracy. I am actually quite concerned. After a lifetime as an educator, while I did my best, it is just a drop in the ignorance bucket.

I'm afraid that bucket is bottomless.

3 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Correct. You replied saying what you commented on wasn't worth a comment.😂

No, wrong as usual. The post I commented on:

7 hours ago, Srikcir said:

"The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment." Fears of fact checking? So unfair.

And the reason the Trump campaign didn't respond with a comment was that the "news" wasn't worth commenting on. Are you done, or do you need help getting out of a little bickering loop?

Be honest if Bill Clinton,  Hillary and Joe 's  dealings where subjected to as much legal overkill and minute scrutiny as  Trump's there would be hundres of charges against them. 

Veterans and the majority of Americans understand this and ignore the hype from the Kamela  camp. 

• Haha 1