White House Rebukes False Claims Amid Hurricane Helene Relief Efforts

Social Media

24 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

These statements and actions reflect Trump’s broader strategy of using both legal and personal means to retaliate against those who oppose or criticize him.

Retaliation against those who have gone after him with "lawfare"  with similar "lawfare" is perfectly understandable  he does not advocate trying to "brainwash" (“formal deprogramming”)

his opponents ,critics and their whole supporter base

( almost half the population)  what a preposterous and highly dangerous idea !

• Confused 1

Just now, johng said:

Retaliation against those who have gone after him with "lawfare"  with similar "lawfare" is perfectly understandable  he does not advocate trying to "brainwash" (“formal deprogramming”)

his opponents ,critics and their whole supporter base

( almost half the population)  what a preposterous and highly dangerous idea !

Oh I see........... so retaliation because someone doesn't share the same opinions is fine.....got it.

14 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Oh I see........... so retaliation because someone doesn't share the same opinions is fine.....got it.

Not what I said,   I said retaliation against the lawfare

( do you understand the term lawfare ? )  not against the opinions of his detractors    on the other side the opinions are what are being targeted for  “formal deprogramming”  what a horrible dystopian vision   refer to the Stanley Kubrick film  "A Clockwork Orange"

for a glimpse of your preferred future.

45 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Donald Trump has a long history of expressing the desire to “get back” at individuals, companies, and organizations that criticize or oppose him. Over the years, he has made various statements and taken actions aimed at retaliating against those he perceives as detractors. Here are some notable examples:

1. Individuals:

• Political Opponents: Trump has been vocal about getting even with political rivals, often in highly personal terms. For instance, he has repeatedly attacked his former Republican primary competitors like Ted Cruz and John Kasich, as well as Democrats like Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. He frequently labels detractors with derogatory nicknames and threatens legal action or investigations.

• Critics in the Media: Trump has targeted journalists and media figures who criticize him. He often refers to the press as the “enemy of the people” and has stated that he would like to change libel laws to make it easier to sue media organizations for negative coverage. He famously banned certain media outlets like CNN and The Washington Post from covering his campaign events.

• Government Officials: After his impeachment, Trump publicly attacked individuals who testified against him, including Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, whom he called insubordinate. Vindman was later removed from his position at the National Security Council, an action widely seen as retaliation. He also fired FBI Director James Comey after expressing frustration over Comey’s handling of the Russia investigation.

2. Companies and Organizations:

• Media Corporations: Trump has often criticized major news outlets such as CNN, NBC, and The New York Times, frequently accusing them of publishing “fake news.” He has suggested that media companies critical of him should face boycotts or legal consequences.

• Tech Companies: Trump has attacked tech giants like Twitter, Facebook, and Google, especially after these platforms banned or restricted his accounts following the January 6th Capitol riot. He has vowed to regulate or break up these companies, accusing them of silencing conservative voices.

• NFL and Other Businesses: Trump also targeted the NFL over protests during the national anthem, stating that players who knelt should be fired. He pressured companies like Goodyear when they were perceived as unfriendly to his administration, urging supporters to boycott them.

Statements on Retaliation:

Trump has openly stated that he believes in retaliation. In a 2011 interview, he said, “I love getting even. To me, that is very, very important.” He also wrote in his book Think Big that “when someone crosses you, my advice is ‘get even!’ That’s not typical advice, but this is real life”  .

These statements and actions reflect Trump’s broader strategy of using both legal and personal means to retaliate against those who oppose or criticize him.

he was right in criticising them, the media have covered him dishonestly since the beginning, just look at all the threads on here as an example. quotes are taken from msm outlets, most are either taken out of context or misquoted, often purposely. 

the msm and their lies are mostly to blame for the division there is today along with the likes of Hillary Clinton who rather than bow out graciously, span the whole Russia hoax, the elite Dems like Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff falsely impeached him, neither went anywhere due to both being fake, but now he is in the history books at the twice impeached president, purely due to lies and deceit from them.

the lack of respect shown by reporters at the white house press briefings was disgraceful, Jim Acosta grabbing his 15 minutes of fame by arguing in front of the cameras, Trump being removed from Twitter and Facebook, both by Democrat pressure using j6 as the excuse.

absolutely disgusting behaviour by the left, but they all clutch pearls when being called out.

i hops trump gets his own back on the media and politicains, but trump isn't focusing on the population unlike the dems, they want him and all his supporters eradicated

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1