Tell me about these attractions

georgegeorgia

7 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Brian - don't rise to his baiting - this guy is in a psycho ward somewhere in Oz.  They should take his internet access away 'cos it certainly ain't helping his recovery....

I don't actually 'rise' to it, I tend to point out what a nob head he is. He must have access to internet in some offices he cleans in his hospital, he should be closely watched while cleaning.

If we could get back to the topic of the discussion please Gentlemen and my apologies to those who identify as another pronoun 

Could I perhaps suggest that only the intelligent Pattaya expats reply 

We are talking about reviews of tourist attractions in Pattaya ,thankyou !

Edited by georgegeorgia

bored in Pattaya eh?

The million Years stone park and crocodile farm.

Nong Nooch.  Well there are group tour bus that go there.  Did that once but time at the park is too short to see everything.  Getting a taxi or a bolt or whatever and go on own schedule.  From the end of Jomtien it is not a long ride by moto taxi if you don't have your own bike.  Can certainly schedule a return taxi before you leave Pattaya.  I find Nong Nooch beautiful and relaxing and sitting at the top of some of the pagodas and meditating quite wonderful.

Chinese pavilion near the top of Big Buddha hill is often overlooked.

Kao keuw open zoo and rent a golf cart and drive around.

Pattaya aquarium is worth a visit.

Mini Siam is worth a walk around.  Just off sukhumvit and Pattaya Klang

How about getting a girl friend or something like that?

Take in Tiffany or Alcazar for a change of pace.  Worth doing once.

Dinner at Ruen Thai restaurant.  The dance and live music is pretty good for one night out especially if you are entertaining somebody that has not been in Thailand much before.

Day trip to Ko Larn by ferry or speed boat preferably.  At least the water is clean enough to go swimming.

Weekend down to Ko Samet.  Was there during the Tsunami as we had luckily changed our phuket reservations just the day before!

Is Exzite place still open for live music?  Thought it closed or burned down or something like that.  Probably is something similar elsewhere.

One of the first little bars on the right just as you enter walking street that did Issan live band and music.  Not sure this is still open I haven't been to Pattaya since 2019.

13 hours ago, simon43 said:

Brian - don't rise to his baiting - this guy is in a psycho ward somewhere in Oz.  They should take his internet access away 'cos it certainly ain't helping his recovery....

Absolute right he is mopping floors in Redfern Sydney nobody, and I mean nobody gets so many holidays in OZ and can afford to travel to LOS so many times