Why is the MAGA movement so susceptible to crazy conspiracy theories?

8 minutes ago, rasg said:

In the paragraph just above "The Architect".

I can see that this article will be used against the left in any court cases of voter fraud over the coming months. If you actually read the article you will see that many laws were broken.

I  an see that you have nothing! 😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/12/2024 at 8:27 PM, rasg said:

Well Hillary has spent the last week explaining that the Libtards want to change the freedom of speech laws with good old fashioned censorship so there is that for starters. They hate the truth which is why they being hit from every angle at the moment AND it's about to get a lot worse for them.

The usual “ CONservatard” bullcrap. I said to provide actual examples of any of them proposing changes to the Constitution.

MAGA failure abounds.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

On 10/14/2024 at 3:02 PM, simple1 said:

Somewhat past due for trump supporters to comprehend the stupidity of trump's so called trade polices and his blatant hypocrisy.

Doesn't that apply to most politicians? Perhaps you believe them at election time when they promise the world if only you vote for them, LOL.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

All in an attempt to deal with this.(from the same artcle......

“Threats to the 2020 Election.”

“Trump has made it clear that this will not be a fair election, and that he will reject anything but his own re-election as ‘fake’ and rigged,” he wrote. “On Nov. 3, should the media report otherwise, he will use the right-wing information system to establish his narrative and incite his supporters to protest.” The memo laid out four categories of challenges: attacks on voters, attacks on election administration, attacks on Trump’s political opponents and “efforts to reverse the results of the election.”

Both feet blown off.

You believe conspiracy theories then?

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Doesn't that apply to most politicians? Perhaps you believe them at election time when they promise the world if only you vote for them, LOL.

Thanks, but I'm fully aware polices need to be enacted by legislation. Regards trump's endeavours to further his prior trade polices if he regains power, we already know they were a failure for declared aims, yet he again is pushing the same BS. e.g.

Annoyed Trump lashes out at Bloomberg editor when confronted over US economy (msn.com)

Edited by simple1