Elon Musk Fear of Jail if Kamala Harris Defeats Trump: "If He Loses, I’m F—ed!"

Social Media

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Well, watching the "programme" presented by Trump, you get a fairly good impression of what it will involve.

Rounding up and deportation, ( starting on day 1) and based soundly on suspicions raised by colour and ethnicity, "legal" sanctions against non acquiescent media outlets, a highly politicised judicial system, mass dismissal of civil servants who fail to show loyalty to the leader, or whose loyalty is suspect (and very likely whose accusers fancy their jobs). The whole package under a Presidency relying on running out the deadlines under the electoral system to put him in power through a contingent election and or the courts.

It's all there in his admittedly garbled burblings!

To quote the DonOld it will be wild

Yeah, If he looses we're all f---ed,

Unless of course. if your one of those who like appointed candidates, open borders, modifications to the first and second amendments, Increasing taxes, rampant inflation, giving needed FEMA money to illegal aliens, supporting a proxy war against Russia, and tacitly alienating Israel in favor of terrorists.

Then you should be as happy as Larry

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Musk's rocketry program has given the US a clear cut lead in reusable rockets. China is desperately trying to steal the technology and grab the lead in it. So, of course, the US government goes after Musk, while pouring ever expanding sums of money into Boeing's worthless pockets, where they can't begin to compete with Musk.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Anyone else see the hypocrisy of an immigrant trashing other immigrants? Maybe some native born US nationals resent the extremism and bigotry of a white male South African who led a comfortable and sheltered life in Canada.

Sometime in the future it may be that he is charged with abetting a sedition initiative.  "Back to Africa" boyo!

Can they confiscate all he has?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

Musk's rocketry program has given the US a clear cut lead in reusable rockets. China is desperately trying to steal the technology and grab the lead in it. So, of course, the US government goes after Musk, while pouring ever expanding sums of money into Boeing's worthless pockets, where they can't begin to compete with Musk.

Since WW2 how many things has the US government got right ( of both parties )?

Beats me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Beats me.

It would.

You could make a start with rebuilding West Germany, the European countries and Japan. then you could move on to defending South Korea from China and Russia and move on from there.

If you need a history lesson from there, start doing your own research, as most people do.

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Beats me.

Wow!that’s just about the most feckless post I think I’ve ever seen here.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, billd766 said:

If you need a history lesson from there, start doing your own research, as most people do.

I enjoy your informative replies so much I ask questions I expect you to answer.

BTW, if we all did what you suggest there wouldn't be any need for World News sub forum.

7 hours ago, billd766 said:

You could make a start with rebuilding West Germany, the European countries and Japan. then you could move on to defending South Korea from China and Russia and move on from there.

That was then. Since 1963 they've been more into destroying other countries than building them up.

Vietnam

Iraq ( twice )

Afghanistan

Nicaragua

Panama

Chile

Cuba

and a few other past and current conflicts.