Trump chickens out again.

bubblegum

Just now, Inderpland said:

Would I take HC over Harris? Absolutely.

On that at least, we can agree. 

As for Biden lying about the input and importance of Harris as VP? I kinda believe the old coot.  She cast the tiebreaking vote in the Senate more than once to see their legislation get passed. Plus she was an utter failure after Biden put her in charge of slowing the migration from the south to the USA.  

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

On that at least, we can agree. 

As for Biden lying about the input and importance of Harris as VP? I kinda believe the old coot.  She cast the tiebreaking vote in the Senate more than once to see their legislation get passed. Plus she was an utter failure after Biden put her in charge of slowing the migration from the south to the USA.  

Again, this goes back to what I said about her opponent and what he represents, and for me there is only one sane choice. A candidate that might not be all that great against an ex-president that, while the world watched, tried to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.

No contest.

5 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Yes, You posting a random vid from Twitter posted by a loony election denier doesn't change anything. Just like cloud seeding technology didn't create and control any hurricane,

its a retweet from OAN, it doesn't change the crow size though does it. you lose AGAIN. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

its a retweet from OAN, it doesn't change the crow size though does it. you lose AGAIN. 

No Frank, you reposting some drivel posted by OAN on Twitter doesn't make you win anything. Sorry buddy, it just doesn't work that way.

14 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

'Podcaster Andrew Schulz couldn’t keep a straight face in his recent interview with Donald Trump. That moment? Well, it was when Trump claimed that he’s “basically a truthful person.”'

Podcaster Cracks Up After Donald Trump Calls Himself A 'Truthful Person'

oh look an out of context clip, lets see some more of it? 

you really are a MSM sheep aren't you. the 1st page of google search results all run with the same headline, exactly the same as you🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑. they are all laughing throughout the entire podcast, you should watch it. you might realise how easily you are being played

PS thanks for bring that podcast to my attentiomn, i will look forward to watching it later.

Edited by frank83628

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

oh look an out of context clip, lets see some more of it? 

you really are a MSM sheep aren't you. the 1st page of google search results all run with the same headline, exactly the same as you🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑. they are all laughing throughout the entire podcast, you should watch it. you might realise how easily you are being played

PS thanks for bring that podcast to my attentiomn, i will look forward to watching it later.

Truthfully?

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yep, i just FF through it, lookas funny and interesting. regarding Trumps tax returns, he just said he handed over piles of paperwork, but no coverage in the media. 

OK, and since Trump said so and we now know he's a 'truthful person' we should all believe it.

OK then.👍

22 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yep, i just FF through it, lookas funny and interesting. regarding Trumps tax returns, he just said he handed over piles of paperwork, but no coverage in the media. 

Oh oh Frank I truly feel for you. 

17 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

OK, and since Trump said so and we now know he's a 'truthful person' we should all believe it.

OK then.👍

i will watch the whole podcast as see what said rather than creaming myself over an out of context edited clip, have you been counting how many times so far you have been made to look foolish by repeating the msm lies ?

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

i will watch the whole podcast as see what said rather than creaming myself over an out of context edited clip, have you been counting how many times so far you have been made to look foolish by repeating the msm lies ?

The context was Trump calling himself a truthful person and the interviewer, although being a Trump fan, cracks up. Even a fan of Trump thought that was too much.😂

What about you Frank, do you think it was too much?

5 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

The context was Trump calling himself a truthful person and the interviewer, although being a Trump fan, cracks up. Even a fan of Trump thought that was too much.😂

What about you Frank, do you think it was too much?

i will let you know when i have watched it. 

Just now, frank83628 said:

i am watching the whole podcast, not just the out of context part you guys are creaming over. 

And you think maybe watching the whole podcast might in any way make Trump claiming he's a truthful person and the interviewer cracking up any less funny?

Now that's what I call clutching at straws.