How do you feel about this?

CallumWK

31 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Would have been easier to tell him!

Tell me as well, I don't know it. I have seen c/f which is "carried forward"

No spoonfeeding, please. Learning how to learn will make life easier, help you to remember, and, in general, ensure your brighter future. I wish you great success.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No spoonfeeding, please. Learning how to learn will make life easier, help you to remember, and, in general, ensure your brighter future. I wish you great success.

I understand the concept of learning. Sometimes we can learn from other people but obviously not from you!

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

I understand the concept of learning. Sometimes we can learn from other people but obviously not from you!

It seems our elite, highly educated intelligentsia all hang out and rant in the political forum. You might ask there--in general, no cheating on the exercise--how one finds information these days in the modern world, if you give your question a political context. Remember, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Edited by BigStar

3 hours ago, BigStar said:

It seems our elite, highly educated intelligentsia all hang out and rant in the political forum. You might ask there--in general, no cheating on the exercise--how one finds information these days in the modern world, if you give your question a political context. Remember, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Please take that single step Bigstar ..you are not an Academic like the rest of us I can assure you 

Literacy , psychology are not your biggest attributes unlike myself 

Edited by georgegeorgia

getting back on topic, the shop that has reciept checkers used to be strictly members' club, you have to be a members to shop there, and a condition of membership is you agree to reciept checking, just that recently they've been lax or just change policy to allow general public to shop there 

8 minutes ago, digbeth said:

getting back on topic, the shop that has reciept checkers used to be strictly members' club, you have to be a members to shop there, and a condition of membership is you agree to reciept checking, just that recently they've been lax or just change policy to allow general public to shop there 

I don't recall I ever had to agree to that, but looks like they know how annoying the practice is. 🙂 

Also, has anyone ever had any benefits from the membership? When I go there I even deny I have membership, as i think they use it for something different than benefits for their customers