60 Minutes blasted after replacing harris word salad…

riclag

24 minutes ago, bendejo said:

How to get the press to be nice you?  Being nice to them is a good place to start.  Is it really such an abstract concept?

The more the press dislike the candidate you like, the more one is gonna dislike the press, and like the candidate they support

• Thumbs Up 2

21 hours ago, stevenl said:

There you make  a mistake. Trump is for many a hero, Harris or Biden are for nobody a hero. They are/were presidential candidates, not the part of a cult like Trump.

Not being psychic, I'm puzzled as to the "mistake" I made, as you wandered off into the weeds there.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I find this twist very puzzling!

Since when does staff of  the left legacy media call out its network.

“Former CBS News staffers are demanding an independent investigation into “60 Minutes” over the brewing Kamala Harris interview scandal — even as the network stubbornly digs in its heels and refuses to release the full, unedited transcript, The Post has learned”.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/10/media/ex-cbs-staffers-call-for-outside-probe-of-60-minutes-interview-with-kamala-harris-amid-editing-scandal/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/9/2024 at 8:07 PM, Will B Good said:

If Trump is what you say, why is there so little difference between them in the polls?

Here's another.  A young person of color is walking down the street and gets stopped by a pollster who asks who will they vote for.  The person takes in the blonde hair, blue eyes and the paper-white complexion of the pollster, then glances around and sees people who resemble those January 6 patriots, and realizes their's is the only dark skin within sight.

"I'm going to vote for the racist guy, yessir!"

These things are ALWAYS suspect IMO.  E.g., they come out with a poll result that 95% of the people believe in God.  You will not be told that the poll was taken in front of a Catholic church on a Sunday morning.

And then there is the fun stuff.  In the primary a few months ago Biden was running unapposed;  a third-party candidate's name was on the ballot but she had dropped out.  For a laugh I voted for her, a New Age charlatan.  The laugh will be when all is said and done and the electorate data has been analyzed someone will claim that there is a growing trend of acceptance for magical-mystical grifter candidates.  :wink:

image.jpeg.3de5c09e6aa6e3018b5cee98f9de0c38.jpeg

But if today a pollster would ask the question of me I would say I'd vote for DT because I want the Dems/libs to be so scared that they get off their butts and VOTE.

Why do I still see this trolls posts?  I blocked and ignored every possible thing coming from that account and I still see their daily garbage pop up on my feed.

image.gif.ddbccf8a33835dfb0f81fa06f17c5403.gif

Edited by shdmn

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump might as well pack up and retire to play golf.

Ha! Didn't he already do that when he was prez? 22% of his days he hit a golf course.

A promise (read "lie") he made in 2016 when he said "I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf".