Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

fittobethaied

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

I'm not intimidated in the slightest by any woman. Living in Afghanistan seems a bit extreme and completely unnecessary. I live in Thailand where feminism is, thankfully, still held in check by the local men.

But this influx of feminist men from Australia, UK, US etc, can only have a negative effect in the future. Very regrettable.

You seem to be confusing feminism and acknowledgment of female attributes.

There is no doubt men are superior in some sports, such as swimming, golf, track and tennis. Women can perform better at gymnastics, due to better flexibility.

The thread is not about whether physical attributes are required for the Presidency. It's about intelligence.

There is no statistically significant difference in IQ between men and women.

There is a statistically significant difference in IQ between MAGA supporters and Americans as a whole.

IMO there's nothing that disqualifies either Hillary Clinton or Kamala Harris from the Presidency, but it's well known America is slow to catch up to the rest of the world.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

You seem to be confusing feminism and acknowledgment of female attributes.

There is no doubt men are superior in some sports, such as swimming, golf, track and tennis. Women can perform better at gymnastics, due to better flexibility.

The thread is not about whether physical attributes are required for the Presidency. It's about intelligence.

I did not post anything about sports or physical attributes. You seem to be confusing me with someone else.

On 10/10/2024 at 8:25 PM, Dan O said:

Thats laughable. The only reason they nominated Biden was because they needed to calm things down from the 3 ring circus called trump. They needed plain vanilla, with no surprise sprinkles. Thats what they did and the results are there to show that's what the country did for the most part.  Now if trump would just go away the country would continue to march toward normalcy.   

Normalcy ??  Massive inflation, Crime rates up, Men in dresses running the Military, Millions of Illegals entering the country and costing Billions to house/feed, Radical Islamists attacking Israel and the resultant wars going on, Disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan that was incompetently managed, Billions in support for the corrupt regime in Ukraine that is certainly going to fail, etc etc etc.

It is time for you guys to take a break and let Trump fix things up (again).  IMO the 4 years USA had under the disastrous Biden-Harris Admin, will result in the Dems being electorally destroyed in November - and they will be lucky to ever get back into power before 2030. Great days ahead for USA now that the 'moderates' have seen the reality of the difference between the Trump/GOP Admin and the utterly useless, corrupt and incompetent Biden/DEM Admin.

Below is my 'best case' predicted results in November:

Predictedresults10Oct2024.jpg.dae8dddbb8e69d0c59a4c5877260d0df.jpg

Obviously 'best case', but even with several other States remaining Red, Trump and GOP will make 2008 and 2016 look like close contests.  

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Feminism and motherhood have a complicated relationship. Radical feminist Shulamith Firestone articulated this most starkly in her argument that women would never truly be free of patriarchy until they were freed from the yoke of reproduction. She imagined wistfully a day when babies could be created in mechanical uteruses, freeing women from the physical subjugation of childbirth.

While white feminists often painted motherhood as the ultimate apparatus of patriarchy, many activist women of color saw in motherhood not only freedom but also agency.

motherhood has once again become a bogeyman for feminists. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/26/is-motherhood-the-unfinished-work-of-feminism

That is vile and sick. I'm actually disgusted.

Blah blah blah...bye.

I agree with everything you have said - GenZ will go down as the most woke feminist and useless generation ever - and that other poster reflected their views on life a lot. It is one thing to protest against the war in Vietnam, but it all together another to protests in support of the murdering radical terrorists in Gaza. 

We might be the minority on this Forum, but on others and overall, we are the majority.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Normalcy ??  Massive inflation, Crime rates up, Men in dresses running the Military, Millions of Illegals entering the country and costing Billions to house/feed, Radical Islamists attacking Israel and the resultant wars going on, Disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan that was incompetently managed, Billions in support for the corrupt regime in Ukraine that is certainly going to fail, etc etc etc.

It is time for you guys to take a break and let Trump fix things up (again).  IMO the 4 years USA had under the disastrous Biden-Harris Admin, will result in the Dems being electorally destroyed in November - and they will be lucky to ever get back into power before 2030. Great days ahead for USA now that the 'moderates' have seen the reality of the difference between the Trump/GOP Admin and the utterly useless, corrupt and incompetent Biden/DEM Admin.

Below is my 'best case' predicted results in November:

Predictedresults10Oct2024.jpg.dae8dddbb8e69d0c59a4c5877260d0df.jpg

Obviously 'best case', but even with several other States remaining Red, Trump and GOP will make 2008 and 2016 look like close contests.  

You need to check your facts as you have a very distorted view of the truth and the history of what trump f'd up during his term, both inside and outside the country. trump is a POS , always has been and always will be. He plays to every fear available and there are a lot of gullible people that buy it hook line and sinker. You continue to spew the trump toxic narrative using distorted facts and revisionist history. Dont bother replying to me as it's clear you have no credible input on this topic as far as Im concerned. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dan O said:

You need to check your facts as you have a very distorted view of the truth and the history of what trump f'd up during his term, both inside and outside the country. trump is a POS , always has been and always will be. He plays to every fear available and there are a lot of gullible people that buy it hook line and sinker. You continue to spew the trump toxic narrative using distorted facts and revisionist history. Dont bother replying to me as it's clear you have no credible input on this topic as far as Im concerned. 

No bother at all - mate.  IMO you are the one who has a very distorted view of the facts, because just like all fanatic Dems, you just throw insults 'ad hominem' when trying to debate an issue.

Ad Hominem  That means arguing in a way that is directed personally against a person rather than the position they are maintaining and the opinions they are expressing.

It was when I noticed how personally insulting all the comments were about Reagan, and yet he achieved so much as a POTUS, that I realised there was something fundamentally wrong with left wing ideologues - they have no facts - just insults - like a teenager denied something. 

The Dems political 'message' is based on feelings and 'social issues', and what they do is play to those feelings - especially by constant lies and distortions against the political leader of GOP.

Do you recall how many years ago Elon Musk was left wing and the media loved him. That same guy realised (like many others do) that something was very wrong with the Dems - and now they hate him. The Dems take personal positions and attacks against their opponents - and they hate Trump for many reasons, and one of them is that he fires that straight back at them.   

But lets not debate in any detail because all my facts will be trumped by your feelings, and as Shaprio said - Facts do not care about your Feelings (same as me about yours). 

• Haha 2