Trump's Claim of Gaza Visit Draws Scrutiny Amid Factual Discrepancies

Social Media

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump said he went to Gaza.

Do you believe him?

Gaza could have been like a Monaco , Dubai or Singapore if Hamas had spent all their free money on building the place , rather than spending the money on tunnels and weapons and personal off shore accounts .

Gaza could have been successful free and open and a modern city  if they would have stopped fighting against Israel , now its just a wasteland 

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Gaza could have been like a Monaco , Dubai or Singapore if Hamas had spent all their free money on building the place , rather than spending the money on tunnels and weapons and personal off shore accounts .

Gaza could have been successful free and open and a modern city  if they would have stopped fighting against Israel , now its just a wasteland 

But Trump never went there, despite lying that he did.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

But Trump never went there, despite lying that he did.

You really need to know for sure before you state that other people are lying , you don't know whether he has been to Gaza or not , but you still state that he is lying 

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So why did Israel facilitate the Qatar's secretly sending funds to Gaza?

That was quite well known and it wasn't a secret from anyone .

Qatar sent aid money to Gaza , would have been rather harsh on Gaza to stop that aid money from entering into Gaza

• Like 1

As I've said many times in the past I have major issues with Trump and Vance. I do not have issues with his supporters, I do not have issues with conservatives, I understand why they want to vote for him, I understand that many of the issues they have are different than mine. And that is totally valid. Some of my best friends and some very close family members are conservatives, we have dialogues, and when we discuss politics it is done with mutual affection and respect. 

When we start degenerating into a hateful mob, reduced to insults and memes, that's when we really have a problem.

A curious commentary to be attached to my post.

Especially when it infers insult and hate in place of recognition of hypocrisy.

If a short one line comment contains enough truths to elicit a third party eulogy of positional defense then perhaps it raises questions in motivation?

However I trust you enjoyed your moment .

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That was quite well known and it wasn't a secret from anyone .

Qatar sent aid money to Gaza , would have been rather harsh on Gaza to stop that aid money from entering into Gaza

The reason Israel allowed Qatar to send money to Gaza was to prop up Hamas against the PA.

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

15 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The reason Israel allowed Qatar to send money to Gaza was to prop up Hamas against the PA.

Why the hell do you ask me a question and then answer the question yourself ?

If you think that you know the answer to your own question , then why did you even bother asking me ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why the hell do you ask me a question and then answer the question yourself ?

If you think that you know the answer to your own question , then why did you even bother asking me ?

I was asking you the question to reveal your ignorance. And it did. Whether that ignorance is feigned or genuine I'm in no position to determine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

Ah gawd, this repetitive topic that has been discussed so may times but you still get it wrong. There was no secret about it. the US new. Qatar paid it before Israel facilitated the payments and after Israel stopped.

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

I was asking you the question to reveal your ignorance. And it did. Whether that ignorance is feigned or genuine I'm in no position to determine.

There was nothing ignorant about my post and everything that I posted was correct  , I was also correcting your wrong claim that the money was sent    secretively , the money wasn't sent secretively .

You just used me so that you could go off topic , asked me a question and used my answer for you to  go off topic 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There was nothing ignorant about my post and everything that I posted was correct  , I was also correcting your wrong claim that the money was sent    secretively , the money wasn't sent secretively .

You just used me so that you could go off topic , asked me a question and used my answer for you to  go off topic 

There was plenty secretive about it. While before it was known that Israel tolerated it, what was news was how active Israel was in assisting the money's delivery.

Really, nothing ignorant? You claimed that  "Qatar sent aid money to Gaza , would have been rather harsh on Gaza to stop that aid money from entering into Gaza."

So, according to you, this giving  of aid preceded Israeli permission and assistance in its delivery.. You sure about that?

1 hour ago, coolcarer said:

Ah gawd, this repetitive topic that has been discussed so may times but you still get it wrong. There was no secret about it. the US new. Qatar paid it before Israel facilitated the payments and after Israel stopped.

I do believe that just an attempt to blame Israel for October 7 th .

They  Claim that Israel secretly funded Hamas and so Israel are to blame for funding the Oct 7 th terror attack . Some even make the claim that Israel organised the terror attack for the sole reason of retaliating 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

I do believe that just an attempt to blame Israel for October 7 th .

They  Claim that Israel secretly funded Hamas and so Israel are to blame for funding the Oct 7 th terror attack . Some even make the claim that Israel organised the terror attack for the sole reason of retaliating 

Israel's goal in helping Qatar was to keep Hamas in power by helping Qatar to provide assistance that Hamas wasn't providing and by doing so, subduing popular discontent with Hamas. Who knows if Hamas would even have been in power if Israel hadn't allowed Qatar to send money into Gaza?