How far in advance can you make an Appointment for an Extension (CW)?

Next month, we need to do our annual visit to Chaengwattana to extend my Work Extension and my wife's and child's Dependant extensions.  Last year I only made one appointment for all 3 of us, and got told off and instructed to make three appointments next time.  In order to get three consecutive appointments I'm guessing I will need to make them on the day the bookings open.  Is it literally one month in advance that bookings can be made?

43 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Is it literally one month in advance that bookings can be made?

You made same thread one year ago.

The appointment link you posted in that thread is correct and works.

I just made an appointment from my phone for November 8 one minute ago. 

Had to request OTP twice as nothing came through to Gmail first effort. 

Would appear one month in advance possible. However only few days and time slots seem available. 

Edit: Info for others, I just now rescheduled my appointment one day earlier for a better time slot.

They now provide a reschedule option and your don't need to repeat process from beginning. 

13 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You made same thread one year ago.

The appointment link you posted in that thread is correct and works.

I just made an appointment from my phone for November 8 one minute ago. 

Had to request OTP twice as nothing came through to Gmail first effort. 

Would appear one month in advance possible. However only few days and time slots seem available. 

Edit: Info for others, I just now rescheduled my appointment one day earlier for a better time slot.

They now provide a reschedule option and your don't need to repeat process from beginning. 

Thanks.  Yes, I know how to do it, but was concerned about having to make 3 appointments back to back.  If only one slot is available, what do I do about my wife and kid?  We all need to be present at the same time, as their Extensions piggyback on mine.

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

If only one slot is available, what do I do about my wife and kid?  We all need to be present at the same time, as their Extensions piggyback on mine.

I noticed single and family box.

However family was show as "2" 

Thinking you have an issue.

All I can think of is don't make an appointment and obtain consecutive ticket numbers at que desk. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I noticed single and family box.

However family was show as "2" 

Thinking you have an issue.

All I can think of is don't make an appointment and obtain consecutive ticket numbers at que desk. 

The family option starts working after you select the reason for the appointment and you can change the number of persons up to 9.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

The family option starts working after you select the reason for the appointment and you can change the number of persons up to 9.

Thanks wasn't aware of that.

Off topic however may be useful: in the past it seemed I wasn't able to make appointment for other service on same day as existing appointment. 

Just now I was able to make appointment for  TM47 an hour prior to my annual extension. 

So one visit. Nice