Harris Blows an Easy Interview, Trump Pounces: She is Just Joe Biden Redux

Yagoda

3 hours ago, theblether said:

All I'll say is that politicians should avoid the "regular guy/beer" BS. I've never seen it look good for anyone. And as one wag said, it looks even worse when there's a hurricane bearing down on the USA. 

Actually, I seem to remember seeing Hilary doing a beer AND a shot at a bar during her campaign.  Looked like it wasnt her first time. That evening.  

Certainly not as obviously phony as Pow Wow Chow Senator Warren and her faux "think I'll have me a beer" video performance, where she actually drank about 0.25ml of the beer before whisking it away.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I was kinda referring to the three very very good years before Covid <deleted> the world,  the years with low inflation and low unemployment and two dollar gas, but you be you.  

Yes, Trump's economy was great, if you ignore when it wasn't.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Donald now denying sending covid tests to Putin yet Kremlin saying he did…

what’s worse  - our pathological liar continues to lie  or Kremlin actually admitting the truth? 

Of course, the COVID Deniers can explain why Putin wanted COVID tests, if COVID was a hoax.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, candide said:

The usual MAGA lame confusion tactic. 😀

Fox News did not pay a fine for claiming that Dominion software may have had vulnerabilities. They paid a fine because they diffused the big lie, knowing it was a lie.

Oh and the guy who did the demo with a pen was given the software and analysed it in a lab for months before that. 😀

1) That you refer to it as a "fine" means it's futile to even discuss the lawsuit with you.  

2) Here's a guy that bought one off EBay, and the state didn't even notice it was missing until he reported it to them.  How many  more are missing and being analyzed by people who want to alter the results?

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/08/1121682138/a-hacker-bought-a-voting-machine-on-ebay-michigan-officials-are-now-investigatin

3) Every year, the DEFCON hackers in Las Vegas are able to break into the machines, on the spot.  They did it again this year.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/12/hackers-vulnerabilities-voting-machines-elections-00173668

Edited by impulse
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Harris has been given significant responsibilities, such as overseeing key issues like voting rights, immigration, and diplomatic efforts in Central America, but these roles are in line with her position as vice president rather than her assuming broader presidential duties.

and failed miserably at all of them  !