• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 251

Are You A Sexpat Or Do You Ride The Backwards Morality Train?

2. 8

Thailand Live Sunday 13 October 2024

3. 45

Illegal land occupation

4. 251

5. 8

6. 8

7. 8

8. 0

University Student Dies After Collision with Truck in Chonburi

9. 0

Hotel Cleaner Arrested for Stealing From Guests in Patong

10. 251

11. 8

12. 0

AIS Prepay

13. 0

Police Raid Nonthaburi Karaoke Bar Catering to Vietnamese Nationals: Weapons & Drugs Seized

14. 25
    15. 8

German Politician Calls for Ban on Greta Thunberg Over Pro-Palestinian Protest Involvement

Social Media

1 hour ago, harryviking said:

"usable idiot" by all those whit some kind of agenda against something! She should be take care of by professional staff that can treat her for whatever mental problems she has.  

I presume she must be working for the Communist Party of China.

When she talked about global  emission things, she said that China is not to blame, stressing it is still in the state of developing.

That one single phrase gave away whom she is really working for.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, black tabby12345 said:

walk all her way from home to Germany, not to emit extra CO2?

I think walking all that way would have emitted quite a bit more C02 than had she stayed relaxing at home.

8 billion persons breathing in and out 24/7  how to reduce those carbon emissions ????

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

She's an actor

Wake the h3ll up people!

I am not quite sure what she is.

Her nationality is Swedish but she appears not to have a job in Sweden or any other country that I can think of.  

As a member state of the European Union, Swedish citizens enjoy freedom of movement within the European Economic Area (EEA). The Citizens' Rights Directive defines the right of free movement for citizens of the EEA.

So she would not need a visa nor a German ID card, and I am not sure that she would need a passport, as her Swedish ID card may be sufficient.

Now whether when visiting the EU, she would need to show proof of funds, proof of somewhere to stay, I honestly have no idea.

Could she be banned as an activist or a protestor?

IMHO she would first have to be arrested, taken to court and found guilty of a crime. That may be one way to keep her out of Germany, but I suspect that she would play the victims card.

To me she is no more than one of those annoying little buzzy flies that always seem to be around, but are just that little too quick to be swatted.

1 hour ago, black tabby12345 said:

With or Without  foreign weirdo, Germany is forever haunted by their  past.

Israel gained the unbeatable  diplomatic card in return for the death of 6 million of their comrades...

You guys just cannot stop going on about the Holocaust , whilst also accusing Israelis of never stop going on about it .

Its like you enjoy reminiscing about it and mention it everything Israel is mentioned 

• Like 1

I would also ban her.

Not for her pro Palestinian stance as what is being done in Gaza and the West Bank with American support is totally disgusting and unacceptable.

I would ban Greta Thungberg or jail her for her provoking radical and anarchist positions regarding the climate, leading to social instability and public turmoil.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

I am not quite sure what she is.

Her nationality is Swedish but she appears not to have a job in Sweden or any other country that I can think of.  

As a member state of the European Union, Swedish citizens enjoy freedom of movement within the European Economic Area (EEA). The Citizens' Rights Directive defines the right of free movement for citizens of the EEA.

So she would not need a visa nor a German ID card, and I am not sure that she would need a passport, as her Swedish ID card may be sufficient.

Now whether when visiting the EU, she would need to show proof of funds, proof of somewhere to stay, I honestly have no idea.

Could she be banned as an activist or a protestor?

IMHO she would first have to be arrested, taken to court and found guilty of a crime. That may be one way to keep her out of Germany, but I suspect that she would play the victims card.

To me she is no more than one of those annoying little buzzy flies that always seem to be around, but are just that little too quick to be swatted.

Europe "thanks" to the ruling gang in Bruxelles is a puppet of America and is slowly but surely, destroying european identity, safety and prosperity.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Global Rant said:

I would also ban her.

Not for her pro Palestinian stance as what is being done in Gaza and the West Bank with American support is totally disgusting and unacceptable.

A mass murdering terrorist organisation who are war criminals  are being wiped out in Gaza .

IMO that is acceptable  

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yes, Greta, strange person, should be banned.

Its dangerous to ban people speaking - even if their views are completely Wakco.....        :w00t:

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

Its dangerous to ban people speaking - even if their views are completely Wakco.....        :w00t:

She is hardly intellectual now is she .

She is a professional protestor who deliberately gets arrested for self publicity .

She can still speak and say whatever she wants , just not in Germany 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

OK then but can we still run over the protesters who block the road. 🙏

14 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yes, Greta, strange person, should be banned.

Also introduce a law allowing people to run over those far left protestors (Greta's friends) blocking roadways. 

People need to get to work to earn a wage to feed their families. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

I was always slightly disturbed by all the elderly hippies who would gather around her at every opportunity a few years ago when she was a reasonably nubile blonde Scandinavian teenager!

She obviously doesn't like the German Police. I, on the other hand 

Screenshot_20241012_195940.jpg

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, black tabby12345 said:

With or Without  foreign weirdo, Germany is forever haunted by their  past.

Israel gained the unbeatable  diplomatic card in return for the death of 6 million of their comrades...

Maybe the present Israeli government will end up undoing the work of 80 years to keep Germany on a leash of shame.

3 hours ago, placnx said:

Maybe the present Israeli government will end up undoing the work of 80 years to keep Germany on a leash of shame.

Quite an Irony.

Once the worst Nazi victim.

Started to exercise Nazi-like policies after the Jewish state was established and got strong enough.

Expansionism by military force.

Making ghetto for the neighbor.

The abused often start to abuse others.

Same principal applies to both  individual and nation?

We might be just lucky; fortunate enough not to battle the people next to us on daily basis...

About a month ago, Greta Thunberg was named "Antisemite of the Week" by the grassroots watchdog organization StopAntisemitism.

https://stopantisemitism.org/as-week/greta-thunberg/

image.png.ebe014f51b1bb806af4e2e860956abbb.png

Her star was fading as an environmental activist and Greta does indeed love the limelight. She found another cause to keep her in TV news broadcasts.  For whatever reason, she appears to hate Jews.  In one of her social media photos supporting Gaza, she is seen posing with a toy octopus.  The octopus had been used by Nazis as a symbol of Jewish dominance of world events.  It's still widely used among hardcore antisemites.

octosmall.png.f4ca25b7cae722831dec74d57e6c474b.png

But it's not surprising Thunberg would become rabidly anti-Israel.  Palestinians have become the baby seals of the Left.  

Screenshot2024-07-20040011.png.52f0e703aa4220a92fc9a745e13bf0ea.png

Activists get outraged over the deaths of Palestinians while ignoring much worse slaughter in Sudan, Syria, Somali and Africa south of the Sahara, such as the Rwandan Genocide and wars and civil unrest in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.  Many Westerners aren't even aware of protracted, large-scale fighting in the DRC, much less that close to six million (!) people have been killed.

Same-same when the baby seals got clubbed during the annual Canadian seal hunt.  The world saw an outpouring of anger in the press and on the Internet, big protests, calls for boycotts and bans on seal products in 30-some countries.  Meanwhile, hunting that drove my species in Africa to the verge of extinction were ignored.

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

About a month ago, Greta Thunberg was named "Antisemite of the Week" by the grassroots watchdog organization StopAntisemitism.

https://stopantisemitism.org/as-week/greta-thunberg/

image.png.ebe014f51b1bb806af4e2e860956abbb.png

Her star was fading as an environmental activist and Greta does indeed love the limelight. She found another cause to keep her in TV news broadcasts.  For whatever reason, she appears to hate Jews.  In one of her social media photos supporting Gaza, she is seen posing with a toy octopus.  The octopus had been used by Nazis as a symbol of Jewish dominance of world events.  It's still widely used among hardcore antisemites.

octosmall.png.f4ca25b7cae722831dec74d57e6c474b.png

But it's not surprising Thunberg would become rabidly anti-Israel.  Palestinians have become the baby seals of the Left.  

Screenshot2024-07-20040011.png.52f0e703aa4220a92fc9a745e13bf0ea.png

Activists get outraged over the deaths of Palestinians while ignoring much worse slaughter in Sudan, Syria, Somali and Africa south of the Sahara, such as the Rwandan Genocide and wars and civil unrest in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.  Many Westerners aren't even aware of protraced, large-scale fighting in the DRC, much less that close to six million (!) people have been killed.

And completely uninterested in the genocide which happened in Myanmar recently where about 1 million Burmese  Muslims were forced from their homes and fled abroad to Bangladesh and about 35 000 were killed 

Not bothered about that 

• Thumbs Up 1