Election turnout 2024

theblether

Turnout 2024  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/14/2024 at 11:06 AM

I don't think Harris will beat Biden's remarkable turnout of 81 million this year so I haven't included that as a poll option. Early voting looks patchy and I noted Obama saying the same thing in regards to African-American voting - in particular, A-A men. 

Which voting band do you think the winner will hit? Trump was just under 75 million last time, will he go higher? Or will Harris shed a few million votes and still beat Trump with under 75 million votes? 

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Popular votes totally irrelevant so this topic is basically mental masturbation, not the most fun kind of masturbation. 

We can always rely on you to sink the forum into the gutter. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, theblether said:

Anyway, we should bookmark that onanist post cos he's going to crack up if Trump wins. 

If Trump wins legitamately I will accept that my countrymen have freely chosen a fascist traitorous dictator. I already don't live there. If he takes power via nefarious methods if Harris wins I will do what I can to help the pro democracy American resistance.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

If Trump wins legitamately I will accept that my countrymen have freely chosen a fascist traitorous dictator. I already don't live there. If he takes power via nefarious methods if Harris wins I will do what I can to help the pro democracy American resistance.

Resistance last time round was all about election denial - then the Russia hoax - don't tell me a man of your integrity fell for both of those absurd accusations? 

5 minutes ago, theblether said:

Resistance last time round was all about election denial - then the Russia hoax - don't tell me a man of your integrity fell for both of those absurd accusations? 

Your post is incoherent.

Anyway, if Trump does take power after losing, the majority against that will not just sit back. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Your post is incoherent.

Anyway, if Trump does take power after losing, the majority against that will not just sit back. 

My post is accurate. 

You were a Russian Hoax dupe. 

And what will you do but not sitting back? Is that a threat against American democracy ( again ) by the demented left? 

1 hour ago, theblether said:

My post is accurate. 

You were a Russian Hoax dupe. 

And what will you do but not sitting back? Is that a threat against American democracy ( again ) by the demented left? 

Russian hoax is a maga fascist buzzword meaningless to me.

Do you have reading comprehension issues?

I was talkimg about American patriots who respect the constitution not sitting back if Harris wins but Trump takes power anyway you know like he tried to do last time.

So is Liz Cheney on the left?

Okay if we are doing the electoral thing I have it scored 287 GOP 251DFL. That's giving Kamala Nevada and Pennsylvania and the others MI, WI GA and NC to Trump. It's just a guess so please feel free to avoid taking out your personal frustrations on me.